Chapter 3

This is a work of fiction with characters based on the turkish hit series Sen Cal Kapimi.

#EdSerFanfiction~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#EdSerFanfiction
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ten years ago.....
Italy...

I have spent time with the grandparents in Turkey for the past two weeks. And right after I got to their ranch down south, my phone broke with no ways of recovering my contacts. I have been trying all means to get Eda's number, but I have no idea where her house is in Istanbul. Kaan, who was also on vacation   with his family in Greece cannot be any help.

I decided to go back a week early. After getting off the taxi I went straight to her building to surprise her, but her flatmate bianca said she's not their  and I head to my flat instead. Thinking I'd talk to her the next day.

Just as I turn the knob I heard a familiar voice talking to Kaan.
I got in and saw my brother, sitting on my bed. "Alp? What are you doing here?"

"Hey.. you're here?" Kaan said, patting my back.

"I decided to head back early. You're supposed to be in Athens Kaan? And you? Why are you here? I thought you were in Geneva?"

"I was just here for a convention. I brought Monique with me." He said as his girlfriend exits the bathroom. I just nod in recognition. My twin brother and Monique had been dating for over a year. She's a web designer like Alp.

"How long will you be here for?" I asked.

"We're taking the afternoon train tomorrow. I called Kaan, I just thought I'd come and visit. Why are you back early?"

"I have to catch up on some reading. And my phone broke, I can't contact Eda. You should meet her, the next time you visit." 

"Woah!! You've never introduced anyone to me before. Is she pretty?" I just smile. Alp and I are very different. Though we look a like. I am somehow a little more on the behave side. Alp back then was always the one getting in trouble. He was into physical sport like boxing and football. While I, though I play, would rather deal with books and focus on school.

"Oh you have no idea how this guy's in to her." Kaan said smirking.

"Really? Maybe I should meet her now?"

"Next time brother. Do we have food here?" I asked. I'm famished, the sandwich I had earlier wasn't enough.

"I brought some pasta. Just heat it up. We'll go ahead. Next time I come, let's eat out. My treat." Alp stands up and we hugged. We haven't been able to spend time together since he moved to Geneva, though my mother visits him every other month. I rarely go, with medicine as my chosen profession, it's rare to get a time off.