Endless 8th Floor

Denji was not happy with how touching Power's chest gave him no sattisfaction, to say at least. Denji made his way into Makima's office with an dissapointed look on his face.

"Hmm? What's with the long face, Denji? Anything happened?" Makima asked, she seemed to be worried, but her voice didn't show any emotion at all.

"Well, I touched someone's boobs...and it wasn't as amazing as I thought it would be..." Denji replied fidgeting with his hands, when suddenly, Makima grabbed his index finger and bit it lightly in a sensual manner. "M-Makima!? W-what are you...?" Denji said in a panicked manner.

Makima lets go of Denji's finger and smiles at him.

"Well, let's just say I'll grant you a wish, Denji...anything you want...I'll give it to you." Makima says making Denji blush.

"Oh...anything I want..." Denji said, thinking of asking Makima to let him touch her breasts or kiss him but he decided a better use of this wish would be to ask what the mission will be about. "What a want as my wish from you...is to tell me what the Gun Devil I and the others will have to find is?"

"Oh. Is that all? Very well..." Makima said, sounding dissapointed in Denji's wish. "The Gun Devil is an dangerous and enormous devil that first appeared in Japan shortly after a terrorist attack occurent in the USA."

(Flashback, Tokyo, 10 years ago)

A little boy walked down the stairs in a hurry with a smile on his face, before getting dressed in a snow outfit in order to get outside.

"Taiyo! You going outside?" an older boy said from the kitchen to the young boy.

"Uh-uh!" the boy now known as Taiyo nodded.

"Well, you go make some snowballs. I want us to have a snow fight."

"R-really, onii-san?"

"Yep, now go outside, I'll come out soon." the older brother said as Taiyo got up and went outside to play in the snow.

Taiyo made a snowball in his hand and cheerfully started running towards his home.

"Onii-san! I am ready to play!" Taiyo said, opening the door, only to witness that the house was destroyed, with only the door and foundation remaining. "Onii-san...?"

Taiyo's eyes widened in fear as he notices a giant behemoth of a devil with a gun for a head and gun barrels sticking out of its neck and body stomping around the mainland Tokyo. The boy started screaming, before the titan blasted him and the rest of the surrounding locations into oblivion.

The scene swaps, showing various television networks from Japan, to the USA, to Africa, India and many other important countries and continents showing the balance sheet of how many people lost their lives following the Gun Devil's various assault on cities such as Tokyo, New York and Bucharest.

Over 100 millions of people from all over the world were killed following the attacks that resulted in cities being attacked by the Gun Devil.

"Following those incidents, the presidents of Japan and USA came to an accord and managed to cut the Gun Devil apart and split its parts all across the world." Makima finishes her explanation. "And there is were you and the others come in. There was reported that a part of the Gun Devil is held at the Morin Hotel in Kyoto. You and the rest of the team will be dispatched to find it." she explained.

"Huh? Wait, if this Gun Devil is so dangerous, why are we getting its body parts so it gets revived?"

"The Gun Devil has to be revived in a more weakened state so the military can finally kill it." Makima explained.