Butterflies in the Stomach

The scene showed Ben going to a carnival, looking for his girlfriend Julie as he wanted to apologize for the way he acted.

In an end, the teenage hero saw his girlfriend at a cotton candy stand, Ben smiled and started calling her name before he noticed a french blonde guy coming and kissing Julie on the lips. Kissing his Julie.

Ben tried to remain calm and just talk it out with Julie but he was too angry to let that happen.

"Julie?! What are you doing?! Cheating on me with this guy!?" the omnitrix bearer yelled with his hands curled into fists.

"Cheating on you?! We broke up, didn't we?! I think I do have the right to go out with other guys! And Hervé is a guy a lot better than you have ever been with me!" Julie yelled back at Ben with irritation in her voice.

"We broke up?! If I remember better you said we're broken up, I didn't even had anything to say against it!"

"You were against it?! Ben, you went out with an omnitrix android girl!" Julie said making Ben go quiet.(A/N: In this version of events, Ben and Julie didn't forgive each other after Dumped.)

"How...how do you know about Eunice...?"

"If you really want to know, Gwen told me! And as I see you have no qualms of going out with other girls, then I won't have any of going out with other guys either!"

"You know what, Julie?! I wanted to apologize to you of my behavior...but I think I changed my mind, you are a cheating bitch, Julie!"

"Fine by me! Goodbye Ben Tennyson! C'mon Hervé, let's leave!" Julie said with a huff as she grabbed the french blonde by the arm.

"But...Je veux to stay at the au carnaval a little longer." Hervé said in an cheerful tone, seemingly not understanding the argument that just occured.

"I said let's leave Hervé!" Julie said as she dragged the french boy out of the carnival after her.

Ben wanted to grab Julie's hand but...they were already gone, leaving him with a depressed frown.

"Tennyson...why do you have to always break all your chances at romances...! Stupid...I'm so stupid!" Ben thought as he hanged his head low.

Ben snapped wide awake when he felt something wet on his face. Opening his eyes, the teenage hero saw that Power's cat Meowy was standing on his chest and licking his face.

"Huh...? It was a dream...huh..." Ben said before realising that the cat was licking him.

"Meowy?! What are you doing in my room? Aren't you suppossed to be with Power?" Ben asked confusingly before hearing the fiend in question snoring loudly from the other room. "I see...well, you can sleep here of you want, but I'm going outside to enjoy the free vacation I have."

And, having said that, Ben rushed outside with Denji shortly following, leaving Meowy there alone. The cat meowed before making herself at home in Ben's bed.

Ben was a bit surprised to see Denji came with him, as he thought his date with Makima would last longer, but according to the chainsaw hybrid, the date was not what he expected. But if it was to guess by the tone in his voice, Ben guessed it was in an bad way.

After walking for one full hour, Ben managed to find a Mr. Smoothies building right there in Tokyo. The teenage hero was nothing sort of excited, and he smirked as he and Denji walked inside and found a small table in a corner.

Soon enough, the smoothies ordered by Ben and the coffe orded by Denji arrived, put on a table by a waitress.

Through the waitress didn't even put the tray down on the table, Ben directly took the Peach Smoothie and started gulping it down his throat.