✨😌

Dana was walking down a crowded sidewalk on a warm night on the sunset strip, looking for nothing in particular. Suddenly, something pink and round catches his eye from a nearby shop window.He walked towards the window, peering through the glass to find what seemed to be a plush of some kind.

It was a round, fluffy pink creature with blue doll eyes and with a pair of feet and hands.

He walked into the shop, with the intent of purchasing the toy for his boyfriend, Blas, who had a certain fondness for plushies. At the counter was a man with a head of fluffy brown hair, cleaning a few metal tools, looking up at the ring of the bell.

"Welcome to the shop where things go to die. My name is Eddie, how can I help you," the man, Eddie, said with a wave of his ring clad hands.

" Uh hi. I was actually going to ask you about the pink plush in your window. How much does it cost," Dana asked quickly, glancing at the plush again.

" Oh Kirby? He was going to someone else, but they canceled the order and never asked for a refund. So you can take him, free of charge."

"Really? Thanks so much man, he'll love it," Dana exclaimed, giving Eddie a hand shake as he bagged Kirby and pushed him over to Dana.

" No problem. Have a good day, kind sir", Eddie said in a dramatic voice, bowing at the waist.

Dana nodded, and walked out, feeling happier just imagining Blas' face when he gave him Kirby.

-

He walked into their shared bedroom to find Blas asleep wearing his shirt, with his plushies spread next to him.

Dana smiled to himself at the scene, torn between letting him sleep or waking him up and giving him his gift.

He decided it was best to wait until he woke up in a few hours.

Blas' POV

I cracked open my eyes and squinted at the dull light streaming through the blinds.

There was an arm thrown over my waist, and someone breathing slowly into my neck. Ah, Dana had a late night again

A grin overtook my face as I thought of the many ways I could wake him up.

Just as I started to move out of his arms, he grumbled something incoherent before saying " stop moving asshole. I was comfortable", before tightening his arm and pulling me back even closer.

I playfully rolled my eyes at his actions and attempted to stand up again. He groaned and rolled over, landing on the floor. I laughed loudly at his complaints from the cold floor, saying how he had something for me so that it was in my best interest to help him up.

That sparked my curiosity, as I went over to help my poor boyfriend off the floor.

" Wait here, it's downstairs. Close your eyes and sit over there", he pointed to an armchair in the corner that we used for reading and song ideas.

.

" Alright then", I said plopping down excitedly, bouncing up and down a bit.

Dana's PoV

I ran downstairs to get the plush, now imagining once again the look on his face. Scooping it up off the table, I rushed back upstairs, but stopped right before the door.

" Your eyes better be closed Blas", I called in through the door.

" They are, now hurry up", I heard in response. His excitement was on full display; I could tell by the extra ring in his voice.

I slowly opened the door, Kirby in hand, making sure his eyes were really closed. They were, making it easy for me to put the plush into his lap delicately and tap my foot nervously.

His eyes shot open and immediately lit up, a blush of happiness over taking his beautiful face. Grabbing the plush, he started squishing it delicately and hugging it. Looking up, he grabbed me by the collar and kissed me on cheek, still bouncing up and down.

" So you like then", I said scratching my neck nervously.

" YES YES YES THANK YOU THANK YOU", burst out of him in rapid succession, now hugging me and the plush.

" His name is Kirby, in case you wanted to know".

Blas seemed, somehow, more excited at this revelation and sat down, plush in his arms. Posing it like a sleeping child, he got up and grabbed a blanket from the bed and swaddled Kirby. Rocking it slightly, he looked over at me, standing confused in front of the chair. Rolling his eyes playfully, he walked over and pulled my arms out, placing the bundle in them.

" Kirby needs to rest now so he can be well rested for when he meets the rest of my babies. Go put him on the bed, don't disturb Mr. Snuffles."

And he waltzed downstairs, humming a random tune, content with the addition to his plushies.

Mr.Snuffles sat by the edge of the headboard on Blas' side of the bed, staring straight at him,into his very soul. For a pink stuffed bear, he was quite intimidating. 

.

Couldn't think of how to wrap it up so it just dropped off.