Lose You To Love Me

Alexa's View

"My name is Y/n Y/l/n and this is the Wired autocomplete interview." Y/n says.

"Is Y/n Y/l/n from Mexico?" Y/n reads.

Y/n laughs and smiles.

"This is a common misconception. I am from New Mexico — Albuquerque, New Mexico. I snuck out of my parents' house and caught a flight to LA when I was 17." Y/n says.

"Is Y/n Y/l/n dating Alexa Demie?" Y/n reads.

"People usually get excited when they find out when two characters date and so do the actors. Um, no, but we used to. We actually broke up about two weeks ago. It was one of the best 3 months of my life. We just didn't want the same things." Y/n says.

Didn't want the same things... It was nothing close to that.

"We can get married, but a house, adopt, have grandkids — all that jazz." Y/n says.

You promised the world and I fell for it

"You should join us." Sydney says.

"I'm getting dinner with Y/n tonight, sorry." I say.

I put you first and you adored it

I was a deer staring at her headlights.

I lost my mom because of her. Y/n doesn't care who she hurts, as long as she gets what she wants.

Set fires to my forest
And you let it burn

"I lost my mom because of you. You made me hate her on purpose, didn't you?!" I say.

Sang off-key in my chorus

"I'm not sure." Y/n says.

'Cause it wasn't yours

"Isn't it strange how Y/n doesn't want you talking to no one but her? You had to sneak just for us to have this conversation." Zendaya says.

I saw the signs and I ignored it
Rose-colored glasses all distorted

"It is what it is." I say.

Set fire to my purpose
And I let it burn

That same night I broke up with Y/n, she went to a party and paparazzi saw her all over some girl.

You got off on the hurtin'
When it wasn't yours, yeah

Y/n will say anything to save her ass.

Time Skip

"Here." I say handing the script to Y/n.

"I'm not reading this." Y/n says.