sea fairy cookie & family

{Everything what's canon will be written fat like this ! }

Name : Sea fairy CookieAge : 37-42Gender : femaleSexuality : lesbian

Age : 37-42
Gender : female
Sexuality : lesbian

She met moonlight when she was 10 and felt in love with her but moonlight didn't noticed that at all. they become best friends but many (very many) years later sea fairy got frozen. moonlight first then realized how much she loved her actually but at one night the frozen sea fairy disappeared. Now Seafairy living on a houseboat at the harbour at the beach of the Cookie kingdom with her 2 adopted children Herb cookie & sorbet shark cookie. (She adopted herb shortly after she was unfrozen)

• She's Fire spirit Cookie's step sister.

• She can control water and can talk to sea animals.

Name : Herb CookieAge : 16Gender : MaleSexuality : gay

Name : Herb Cookie
Age : 16
Gender : Male
Sexuality : gay

His Parents wanted a daughter but after they got a boy they did the first and most "reasonable" Thing they're got in they're mind...

They throwed him in the ocean, Sea fairy found him then and adopt him. now he's 16 and having his own flower shop. Every Thursday he's going to the bar and chilling with his friends (juice bar regulars) he become best friends with clover cookie at the age of 10 (have a small crush on him)

• He can make grow and heal plants but when he's angry, he can't control his power, luckily he's a calm person.

Name : Sorbet shark cookieAge : 7Gender : Nonbinary(born a female*) Sexuality : pansexual

Age : 7
Gender : Nonbinary
(born a female*)
Sexuality : pansexual

Sorbet was born as a female shark became nonbinary shortly after they're 3th birthday and tried everything to fulfill their dream to become a pirat. At the age of 5 they become best friends with peppermint cookie (crush) (captain ice cookie wasn't that happy about it ╥﹏╥) but sorbet ended somehow at the beach of the cookie kingdom up and got adopted by sea fairy.

*(I headcanon them to be born as a female based on a theory of mine, so don't ask)

• Sorbet loves eating vegetable fish sticks, they also quit eating fish because they felt so guilty about their shark instincts.

Name : Moonlight cookieAge : 36-40Gender : femaleSexuality : lesbian

Age : 36-40
Gender : female
Sexuality : lesbian

After the frozen body of seafairy disappeared she got depression but thank god her stepbrother wind archer got from fire spirit (sea fairy's stepbrother) the information that seafairy is fine so they finally met again and become a couple (herb was in shock and needed a while to processing that but now he's fine with it) it's still feels weird for her to get called "mom" By sorbet and herb but she's still happy to have children. Every full moon she come to the houseboat to visit seafairy the rest of the time she have to do her job as the protector of dreams and stars.

• she's Wind Archer Cookie's step sister.

~460 word's~