Juice bar regulars & some others

{Herb cookies information will be not insert here because I already talked about him in the chapter 1
-Rozse}

{Everything what's canon will be written fat like this ! }

{TW! : weird conversations between me and the cookies ╥﹏╥}

Name        : Sparkling Cookie

Age             : 17
G

ender     : male
Sexuality  : gay

His parents wanted for him the best future and so they told him when he's old enough that he will get a good job and a beautiful girlfriend....
Well he got a good job he have his own bar and loves his job but about the girlfriend.... Welp he and Vampire were once so drunk that they.... Yeah....how should explain that....

THEY SLEPT WITH EACH OTHER.

He realized it too late but too late is still too late..... He's trying his best to keep it secret (but failed very much)
Are Vampire and Sparkling are a couple now nobody really know,
Vampire says yes
Sparkling says no
But Herb knows the truth (the answer on this question is a yes...)

• he can turn water into every drink he wants.
(Idk if this power is useless or useful)

Name       : Vampire cookieAge            : 17Gender    : male Sexuality  : gay

Age            : 17
Gender    : male
Sexuality  : gay

Vampire lives with his younger sister Alchemist Cookie in a big house but he often spent more time with sparkling or in the bar sometimes sparkling have to bring him home because he's to drunk to go on his own or he's just sleeping again to much...
About the rest with sparkling I don't have to talk right...

YOU KNOW WHAT I GONNA TELL YOU MORE :)

because sparkling was somehow more drunk then Vampire that day where "it" Happend (and that's a record because vampire got
"grape juice" In his blood that's the reason why he is always drunk..
Welp vampire can't remember how it happend but he's very proud he did it and everytime Alchemist annoying him he just says "At least one person wanted to f##k my body once sooooo~"
Alchemist give then everytime up because sometimes she feels kinda lonely and want one to love too....