Hollyberry family

{Everything what's canon will be written fat like this ! }

Name        : Princess cookieAge            : 13-14Gender     : femaleSexuality : pansexual

Age            : 13-14
Gender     : female
Sexuality : pansexual

She was just 1 years old when her twin sister disappeared her parents were worried that she could get lost too they hired knight cookie first as her playmate and then as her knight.
She became really good friends with knight
"Knight can be kina cute when he tries to safe me ^-^"

• sometimes she's braver then all protectors of the hollyberry castle together.
(Which is kinda sad when you think about it)

Name        : Tiger lily cookieAge            : 13-14Gender     : femaleSexuality : Demiromantic/lesbian

Age            : 13-14
Gender     : female
Sexuality : Demiromantic/lesbian

She disappeared for unknown reasons when she was just 1 but she met in the jungle a baby tiger who's got named Honeymoon from Tiger lily. together they grew up and still living together.

Name        : Knight cookieAge            : 16-17Gender     : maleSexuality : pansexual

Age            : 16-17
Gender     : male
Sexuality : pansexual

He was born in the pure vanilla kingdom and lived there for a while on one day his parents took him to the hollyberry kingdom to trading some stuff (they doing it every year and it's the first time they took him with them) he met then jungelberry cookie.

"Oh I'm sorry miss I didn't wanted to run into you"

"Don't worry little one I'm fine"

"You don't look that flat then the others are your sure you're ok? "

"Don't worry I'm fine, you know soon I will get a beautiful princess daughter"

"Oh really?! "

"Yes"

"Then I will be her knight and make sure she will be safe for every dragon!"

That's what he said and that's what happend his parents weren't that happy they wished that he became a knight at the vanilla kingdom but he didn't wanted that he wanted to be a knight at the Hollyberry kingdom. Like an year after that (he was 4 years old) he were again at the Hollyberry kingdom, jungelberry cookie came right to him and ask:

"Do you still want to be a knight for my daughter? "

"Oh my- YES"

"Your still too young to be a knight but you can be her playmate until your old enough what about that? "

"YES YES YES PLEASEEEEE"

"ok then go tell your parents then"

His parents where first angry but then allowed it. they were a little bit scared because who's familiar with the cookie run lore knows that princess cookie the granddaughter of Hollyberry cookie is.
An older guard of the castle were making fun knight and his dream to be the princess's guard he sat:

"A knight you?! *starts laughing*
Yeah probably and as next you want to kill an dangerous dragon and become the only guard who's allowed to walk around with princess and then your finding the lost twin of the princess *starts to laugh more* HAHAHA never HAHAHA"

Well guess what happened...
(Jep that what the older guard thought will never happen)

Now knight tries his best to make sure that princess is safe. ̶P̶r̶o̶b̶a̶b̶l̶y ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e ̶h̶e ̶g̶o̶t ̶a̶n ̶c̶r̶u̶s̶h ̶o̶n ̶h̶e̶r.

(He probably would be the bottom in this relationship, even though he won't admit it lol)

Name        : Hollyberry cookieAge            : 43Gender     : femaleSexuality : pansexual

Age            : 43
Gender     : female
Sexuality : pansexual

After she heard that one of her grandchildren went missing she felt really bad but was also surprised that jungelberry didn't wanted the best guard to be the protector of princess cookie and instead a little boy, who's only 3 years older then her, should protect her. But now she's proud of knight and seeing him like a part of the family. (Probably because she ship him with princess too )

~605 word's~