Parents' Weekend (Friday/Saturday)

Gomez Addams, Murderer? Definitely not. Wednesday knew her dad better than that.

"I'm not going to change my mind because of a small-town sheriff," Wednesday said, showing the police file to Enid. It was almost like they were parallel universe-selves of each other since they couldn't contrast more if they tried.

"Even if that sheriff is the dad of the boy you like?" Enid asked, she didn't get the severity of this.

"Even if that sheriff is the dad the boy I...know," Wednesday said with a slight pause before, "Enid, this is important. More important than painting Thing's nails."

"I think Thing would disagree with you," Enid said, and Thing showed his support to Enid by showing Wednesday his shiny nails.

Suddenly Enid's phone started to ring, "Could you get that Wednesday?" Enid asked she had started painting her own nails.

Wednesday grimaced and went over. The name read "Tyler Galpin" Wednesday looked at it curiously.

"Who is it?" Enid asked, starting on her left hand.

"May I ask why you have Tyler's number?" Wednesday asked,

"Jealous?," Enid asked and

Thing signed, "She's fallen deeper than the pacific ocean"

"Mhmm" Enid replied

Wednesday grabbed a book and smacked Enid's phone with it.

"Wednesday calm down, he asked me whether he can keep his number in my phone incase he wants to call you" Enid said, not caring about her phone.

"When I ask a question I expect an answer immediately," Wednesday said looking at the phone that was still ringing, not a crack in sight.

"Pick up the call!" Enid said hurriedly,

Enid had taught her the basic functions of a phone so Wednesday knew how to pick up calls.

"Hey Enid can you give the phone to Wednesday?" Tyler asked not looking at the screen, he was busy making a coffee for a customer.

"Hasn't been 7 hours and you forget my name," Wednesday said sarcasically,

"Wednesday! Could you come down to Weathervane?" Tyler asked, "I need your help"

"I'm busy,"

"Don't say that, please" Tyler pleaded and adjusted the camera angle. It looked like there were atleast 30 people in line. "I'll make it worth your while," Tyler said

"You didn't have a choice," Wednesday said hanging up.

Wednesday packed up her stuff and was ready to go out the door when,

"I thought you said you were busy?" Enid asked smirking

"Tyler is incapable of multi-tasking, I would love to see him drown himself in the crowd of customers but he could be useful in my investigation." Wednesday said and marched out the door.

_________________________________________________________

"Wednesday!" Tyler called out, he was almost not visible because of the amount of people waiting in line. "Tourists from pilgrim world...I need your help with taking the orders and also making them."

Wednesday nodded slightly, took the apron Tyler handed to her, and started at the register.

_________________________________________________________

"Thank you, have a great day!" Tyler had said to the last customer in line, thanks to Wednesday's help, he was able to conquer the line in half the time.