Chapter 12

Kota's Pov

Dinah comes downstairs with a suitcase and first aid kit. I look at Mila to check if I had hurt her.
"Did I hurt you?" I ask
"No. You hurt yourself." She says showing me my arms
I couldn't believe it I'd cut myself. I looked around at the house to see the mess I'd made.
"Oh fuck." I say in almost a whisper

Mila gets off of me but doesn't go far.
Dinah sits beside me and cleans up my cuts. When she's finished I jumped up and went to the kitchen. I grab the broom and dust pan, then I start cleaning up. Glass is everywhere. My head starts to ache but not much so I continue. At least I didn't make a huge mess. Dinah runs the suit case outside while Camila and I clean up. The house wasn't as bad as I had thought it was.
We finished cleaning in like 30 minutes or so. The house looked as it did before my drunken state.
Dinah drive us to her place. Camila sat in the back with me, singing to me. Which kinda kept me from crying.
When we got to Dinah's place I carried my own stuff to the guest room. Because that's where Camila said put it.
"Guys I have to go home tonight. My parents want me to meet some boy named Garrett." Mila says "Garret Fitzgerald."
My eyes widen at that name.
"No you cant go." I say
"Why not?" They both say
Mila had a smirk on her face while Dinah was absolutely clueless.
"First off because I want you tonight." I say making her smile wider "And second because he's a terrible guy. He dated my older sister Normani."
"Normani Kordei?" Dinah says
"Yeah. Same mom different dad." I say "But how'd you know her name?"
"I used to live in Georgia. That's where I met your sister. We were best friends from 5th to 7th grade. Then you guys moved."
Now that I think about it I do recognize Dinah.
"DJ aye." I say
"Huh?" They both say
"She made a song about you. It went: DJ aye, DJ aye everybody in the party say Dj aye!" I say "I can't really remember the rest."
Dinah was in happy tears. "Your sister is amazing." She says
"Anyway Mila. If you go I go. He ruined my sister. I won't let him do it to you." I say "I'll sleep over. No we'll sleep over."
"Yay! Plus I don't like boys!" She screams
Dinah and I got some clothes and we drove our cars to Mila's house.
Dinah and Mila were in front. I just followed.

*

*
When we got there, I grabbed shirt and a jacket. We walked into her house with our bags and she immediately took us upstairs. She put us in her room.
"Okay now what do I wear?" Mila says taking off her clothes
I'm just now noticing her ass.
God damn she's blessed.
I just stared at her body. They way she moves is amazing.
Dinah had left room by the time I finished drooling. Mila slips on some pants, then turns around to see me staring at her.
"Eyes up her Papi." She says
I look at her face but they drop to her boobs.
"Uh-uh. Up here." She says this time with finger on my chin making look at her
"Gracias." She says
Translation: Thank you
"De nada Mami."I say smirking
Translation: You're welcome Mommy
She helps me forget pain and heartache. She does something to me that scares me but also intrigues me.
"You're doing something to me babe. Something I can't explain. You help me forget heartache and pain. You helped me put the bottle of liquor down. You are something special." I say "Mila, I thank god for you. If it wasn't for you I don't know where I'd be or what I might be doing."
By the time I'm finished she's on my lap crying.
I look at her in the eyes and I do the unexpected. I kiss her deeply and she kisses me back. I pull her bottom lip between my teeth and bite down on it. She moans loudly in my mouth and I grip her body tighter, bringing her close to me. I squeeze her ass and this time she moans opening her mouth enough for me to slip my tongue in. She groans at the touch and so do I. She pulls away and gasps for air. I couldn't breath so I grabbed my inhaler. She laughs and I just chuckle.
She climbs off me to finish dressing but then peck my lips. I smile and watch.