Tainted lovers pt2

Part 2 of the previous story
Not smut
Lgbtq+

Kokushibos pov

I walked over to akaza. Akaza noticed me before I even said anything,"Hey kokushibo, what's up?" He asked me, "Do you like anyone?" I asked him, and I got a nod as a reply. "Who?" I asked once again. "Why does it matter to you?" He asked, should I tell akaza that douma wanted me to ask? Should I yell him douma likes him? I should. "Douma wanted me to ask," I said "What why?" He questioned, looking confused. "He loves you, akaza." I answered his question. He stood there in silence. "So, do you like him too?" I broke the silence, he just left after, is that a yes or a no? Well I guess I'll just tell douma when we're on our way to our dorms.

Nobody's pov

Kokushibo went to his class to learn about the same thing as always. He had pretty much learned everything about this skill but yet they were still learning about it, and kokushibo was getting bored.

Time skip to them getting ready to go to their dorms

Kokushibo sighed happily and got his all of his stuff up. Suddenly douma ran over to him and asked, "What did akaza say?" I looked at him and responded "He said he liked someone but when I asked him who he asked why it mattered and I told him you wanted to know and you love him then he just walked away." After I said that he went silent, he eventually just left.

Doumas pov

I walked to my dorm, I felt as if I was about to cry. Who wouldn't? I just found out my long time crush was disgusted by me liking them! I just wish this never happened. I wish I wasn't so stupid. I walk into my dorm and lay on my bed. I wish someone was here to comfort me. I hear someone knock on the door, who would be knocking on my door after a long day of work? Shouldn't they want to rest? I still get up to answer the door and as soon as I open the door I see akaza, why him though? Why would he want to see me? This is probably going to be the most awkward, embarrassing moment of my life!

Give me your hair 😊NOW