boredom pt2

Smut
A bit of overthinking
Word count: 1639

No one's pov

Doums sat in his room all morning, very pissed off at akaza. "Get ready for school. " an elderly woman told him. Douma got up and got ready, then went to school.
At school, akaza tried talking to him. Yet, douma ignored him like akaza ignored his messages and phone calls. Akaza was confused and it was upsetting knowing that his partner was purposely ignoring him.
When school ended, akaza tried getting to douma when he was exiting, yet he was pushed away and given a dirty look.
"What the hell is his problem?!" Akaza mumbled to himself, getting pissed off. He just walked home and thought about what he could've done wrong to make douma all pissy.
Akaza tried calling him over and over but douma would just let the phone ring until the call went to voice-mail. Akaza texted douma too just to be left on read, he knew damn well douma was doing this on purpose.

Douma?
Answer me
Why are you acting like this??
4:13 P.M {read}
Douma??
4:57 P.M {read}

Akaza stared at his phone, feeling the urge to cry his eyes out then and there. Akaza looked up, trying to prevent tears from spilling from his eyes and just thought. Was douma just going to act like this forever? Is he doing this because he was going to break up with him soon?
Suddenly, akaza heard his phone go off, and when he checked it, he had gotten a reply from douma.

Douma?
Answer me
Why are you acting like this??
4:13 P.M {read}
Douma??
4:57 P.M {read}

Could you come over? I want to talk
5:22 P.M. {read}

'He's going to break up with me. It's over." Akaza thought to himself, tearing up. He put his phone on his bed then started walking, one of his family members took his car, so he didn't have it. Akaza started crying whenever he got close to doumas close, he was so stressed out about this.
When akaza knocked on doumas door, he was greeted by a woman. "Douma is in his room, sweetheart. I'm assuming that's why your here." The woman spoke softly, despite akazas family being stuck up assholes, doumas grandmother was quite nice.
Akaza walked to doumas room, holding his head down. He quietly knocked and waited outside of the door,  he would usually barge in and scare the shit out of douma but he wasn't sure if he should this time. Akaza waited a solid moment before douma opened the door. "Sorry, you were taking awhile and I was about to go somewhere so I was showering." Douma told him. "It's fine, there was something you wanted to talk about?" Akaza asked. "Oh no, I just wanted you to come over. I missed you!" Douma replied. "You were just ignoring the fuck out of me." Akaza reminded him. "I wanted to get you back for ignoring my calls and messages but I started to miss you." Douma confessed, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend. Akaza hugged him back. When doumas moved away, he saw akazas face. "Whats wrong?!" Douma said worried. "Uh.. I got stung by a bee..!" Akaza lied. "Akaza it's like 30° I don't think they are out there today. " Douma reminded him. "I was upset because I thought you were going to break up with me." Akaza mumbled.
"I would never! I'll always be gay for you.😊" Douma said, kind of giggling. Akaza laughed a little bit because of the way douma worded it.

"Well do you want me to leave so you can get some damn clothes on and go to where ever you're going?" Akaza asked. "No. If you walk out of this room I'll lose my gayness for you." Douma jokingly threatened. "Yes ma'am." "MA'AM?!"

Douma sat on his bed with his arms crossed. "I swear I didn't mean to say ma'am" akaza told him, sitting behind him. Douma layed back on his chest. "Forget that, I'm bored now." Douma informed him. "Me too." Akaza replied. "How much money if I get rid of my towel?" Douma asked jokingly. "I don't believe you have the balls to drop your towel." Akaza responded. "And what if I did?" Douma questioned again. "$20." Akaza mumbles. "That's it?!" Douma complained. "What do you need money for?" Akaza asked. "Nothing, I was just seeing how important my body would be to you." Douma mumbled. "You can still get rid of it.." akaza said quietly. "Why? I'll be naked." Douma told him. "I mean it'd give us something to do." Akaza informed him. "What? I don't understand? If I'm naked how would that help our boredom?" Douma asked. "First of all you're already naked dumbass." Akaza told him. "No?! I have a towel." Douma replied. "No clothes though." Akaza informed him. "A towel still counts." Douma told him. Akaza mumbled something which ended the conversation. "Anyways.. what do we do?" Douma asked. "How old are you?" Akaza asked. "You don't know? I'm literally your boyfriend." Douma spoke quietly. "I want to make sure you're 18." Akaza told him. "I am."
"Well then.. Maybe we could.. you know." Akaza suggested. "What?" Douma asked. Suddenly, akaza turned doumas body around and got on top of him. Douma was still confused and it was obvious. Akaza grabbed the towel and pulled it off, revealing every bit of doumas body. Before douma could say anything, akaza kissed him, and ofcourse douma kissed back. Akaza grabbed doumas legs and held them wide apart and once he got in between them he let go of them. "Have we every done this before?" Akaza asked. "No? We haven't in the last year and before then we were minors." Douma informed him. "True." Akaza agreed, shoving a finger into douma after. Douma gasped and closed his eyes. "Whats wrong?" Akaza asked. "I'm scared..What if it hurts?" Douma complained and questioned. "If it does, tell me to stop and we can watch movies afterwards while cuddling?" Akaza suggested. Douma nodded and let akaza continue. Akaza pulled one of doumas legs over his shoulder to make it a bit easier to move and douma held it there so akaza had a free hand. Akaza slowly rubbed doumas inner thighs which caused douma to whimper louder. Akaza pushed another finger in doumas ass and thrusted in and out faster while stretching the two fingers apart. Douma moaned softly and was beginning to get a bit louder. Akaza grabbed doumas cock which was about 9.5-10 inches and gave him a fast handjob, causing his moans to increase in volume a lot. Eventually,  akaza pulled out with his fingers and began unzipping his pants. His cock went free and akaza lined it up with doumas entrance. Douma bit his bottom lip, getting more nervous as seconds passed. Akazas tip teased his hole and douma whined loudly then grabbed akazas arm, telling him to hurry.  Akaza pushed in halfway, he was a good 11 inches so half way was already good enough for douma because it was his first time. Akaza slowly pushed in the rest and douma was moving a lot, trying to get used to the odd feeling.
Douma was moaning the whole time akaza was pushing into him.
"Shh! You don't want your grandmother to hear us." Akaza told him, douma just gave a small nod. Akaza pushed in all of the way then stayed still for a bit, watching douma whine under him.
Once douma calmed down, Akaza started to move. "Wait!" Douma complained. Akaza looked at him confused. "Please be gentle." Douma mumbled. Akaza nodded and continued to slowly pull out. Once he only had his tip left in, he slowly thrusted back into douma. After a little bit of being slow, akaza sped up a little, still being gentle. Doumas moans increased in volume and he held a hand over his mouth. Akaza was groaning quietly, it was taking every bit of self control to not pound into douma. Akaza sped up a little more and douma squeezed his arm, telling him to slow down. Akaza grabbed doumas wrists and pulled them above his head. "Sit back and relax, I'll be gentle but I'm not going to be too gentle." Akaza informed him, douma nodded. Akaza sped up a bit more, his gentle touch fading more. Doumas back arched and he moaned louder. Akaza pulled douma into a kiss and held him close as he slowly started to pound into him. Akaza thrusted into him harder and douma moaned loudly in the kiss. "Please be g-gentle!" Douma whined after the kiss ended. Akaza didn't want to slow down but he did to make it more enjoyable for douma. Doumas voice was a lot more quiet once akaza slowed down and he let out a sight of relief.  After about 20 minutes, douma and akaza were getting very close. Douma could tell akaza was getting close because he was groaning a lot. "You can go faster, before this ends." Douma offered, akaza took this as his chance to ram into the body below. Akaza immediately picked up his pace and started pounding into douma, causing doumas moans to go higher in volume then they were before. Douma wrapped his legs around akazas waist and his back arched a lot. Akaza slammed into douma harder with each thrust and eventually hit doumas prostate causing douma to release and clench his insides around akazas cock,  which caused akaza to release too. Akaza pulled out and collapsed next to douma, who was a panting,whining, and a moaning mess. Akaza pulled douma into a hug and let him calm down. Douma fell asleep in akazas arms and akaza fell asleep too.

Meow