Brat

Human akaza at the beginning
Demon douma throughout the while story
Akaza- 20 y/o
Douma- 22 y/o

No motivation at all
Smut
Top douma
Bottom akaza
Request:RebzyyxX_3NeRgy

Summary
_________________________________________

Akaza, a hashira, is sent on a mission to fight an upper moon but he fails and gets stuck with the demon. Eventually, akaza gets sick while living with the upper moon and is given the chance to become a demon, yet he declines it over and over again. He eventually gives in but gives the demon, douma, an attitude everytime they are together. Doume gets tired and punishes him.
_________________________________________

No one's pov

Akaza made his way out of the headquarters after being assigned a mission to fight a demon. He was sent alone which made him a bit scared because it was going to be an upper moon, yet, he still had to do it. He grabbed some wisteria in a container just to be a bit more safe, if his sword had broke he would use it.

Akaza was told the demon roamed a village and women would disappear while men would be killed. There was a building not far from the village that was said to have horrid smells as if someone in there was dead. People would also say they heard screams coming from the direction as if someone was being tortured. Demon slayers had been sent out there many times, yet no one would come back. No matter how many were sent together.

Instead of heading straight to the building, Akaza went around the village asking for information. 
Just as he was about to leave, an elderly woman approached. "That demon had a strong poison resistance, I'd be careful not to break your sword just incase that wisteria does not work." The woman told him. Akaza just nodded then headed off to the building. He saw missing posters all over walls that only consisted of women. Warnings were placed for men to be aware of the demon.
Akaza had saw the building that was within yards away. He stayed still for a bit, staring at the building as his courage disappeared as seconds went by. Akaza hadn't feared any other demons but the rumors of the amount of slayers going missing to this demon had freaked him out.
He started walking towards the building and just as he was a few feet away, a presence was felt behind him. He took out his sword and swung behind him, seeing a demon jump away.
"That was an impressive swing! It was quite fast." The demon complimented, bringing a fan to his face, covering half of it. Akaza was scared but he kept an expression showing otherwise. "No thank you?" The demon asked after being ignored. Akaza ignored him again and ran towards him, he grabbed the wisteria and threw it at him to block his view and once it was in the air he swung at the demon neck. He heard his sword hit something yet it didn't sound like it hit flesh, more like ice. Once the wisteria was cleared out, he saw an ice figure that looked identical to the demon he had just swung at. Before akaza could react, he felt pressure on his back and collapsed to the ground.
The pressure on akazas back stayed when he hit the ground. His sword was right above him and he reached to grab it, yet was stopped by the demon grabbing his arm and twisting it.
Akaza almost screamed in pain but he stayed quiet. The demon grabbed both of his wrists and held them together above his head. "You lasted a bit longer than most demon slayers would. People usually last seconds but you lasted a few minutes. If you hadn't thrown that wisteria you would've noticed sooner that you hit ice instead of me but it's too late now!" Douma told him, pressing his knee against the body below. "Whats your name sweetheart?" Douma asked. "Fuck off." Akaza mumbled.  "So that's how it's going to be." Douma mumbled to himself. Douma grabbed the slayer by the hair after tying his wrist together and dragged him inside. "I would kill you but you're movements are impressive and I want to try again with you later on. Once your arm recovers of course." Douma told him. Akaza ignored him again. "Now, how about you tell me your name now? I'm keeping you alive so it's the least you can do." Douma told him. "Like I said, fuck off." Akaza told him again. Douma sighed and smiled slightly before taking out his fan and putting it to his neck.
Akaza tried to ignore the contact until he felt pain in his neck from the fans sharp end pushing into his neck. "It's akaza!" Akaza told him, slightly tearing up. "Great!" Douma said cheerfully.
"You can call me douma!" Douma added on. Akaza just nodded. "So.. what is it that you humans eat?" Douma asked. "Food." Akaza told him. "So humans?" Douma asked. "No stupid." Akaza told him. Douma took out his phone and searched up food. "Ohh! So something like this?" Douma asked, showing akaza his phone, which earned him a nod. "Okay!" Douma said, getting up he grabbed some contacts and put them in to cover the words in his eyes and put on casual clothes. He put on clothes and gloved that covered all of his skin but his face. He put some foundation his face and his neck so no one's could see his pale skin, his hair covered his ears.
"I'll go to the village and get you something!" Douma told him before tying him up so he couldn't go anywhere.