Prologue

The Valyrian race is dying out. The amount of children that were coming of pure Valyrian blood we're becoming less and less. They had to do something and fast.

King Jaehaerys Targaryen ordered for his grandchildren to gather up and find as many of their bastard offspring that had Valyrian features. And since Valyrian blood was nearly always more dominant combined with the many whores that prince Daemon Targaryen slept with, nine were found. They were each given an egg and put on a boat to sail to a large secluded island. Spetas and Maesters were sent over after being made sure that they would not be able to reproduce with any of the bastards.

When the Dance of the Dragons happened Alicent Hightower sent her daughter Helaena and her grandchildren to the island and faked their deaths. Later on Aemond Targaryen joined her along with the childen of Vaemond Velaryon.

It was later discovered that the land was rich with Valyrian Steel. Mages and Red Priest worked together to teach some of the inhabitants mostly of the royal family Valyrian magic. A throne was built and Aemond Targaryen was crowned King of New Valyria.

In order to protect themselves the inhabitants prayed to the old gods of Valyria and a large shielded dome was placed around the island going outwards 100 miles into sea. The shield made the island invisible and nobody could make it in without the invitation of a Valyrian. As time passed New Valyria flourished and kept to themselves as the world around them forgot all about the Valyrians.

In 305 AC the last true Valyrian, Daenerys Targaryen died by the hand of her nephew and husband, Aegon Targaryen sixth of his name or otherwise known as Jon Snow, the man believed to be the bastard son to Lord Eddard 'Ned' Stark. The only other person who knew of New Valyria was the Three Eyed Raven who kept that knowledge to himself.

Nobody would know of New Valyria, until a princess discovers of what's happening in the world and decides to help.