🧠🫁 Eyeless Jack 🫁🧠~

Eyeless Jack Headcannons~

EJ is probably insecure about his non-exsistent eyes, and his tongues sometimes.

EJ most likely has locked himself in his room before because someone asked him what happened to his eyes, which made him get flashbacks and become depressed for the rest of the day.

He definitely has hunted down MULTIPLE CULTS and taken their kidneys while saying "rot in hell b*tch" he's giving off that energy i swear-

Interactions and opinions on different Creepypastas~

EJ's opinion and interactions with Sally: "I don't mind Sally she's a nice person, it can get a bit Embarrassing when she dresses me up while i play tea party with her though..."

EJ's opinion and interactions with X-Virus:  "I like X-Virus, we do experiments with each other on people and animals. One time he almost blew up a cats intestines with a chemical in a water bottle."

EJ's opinion and interactions with BEN Drowned: "BEN can be a bit noisy when playing video games or hacking peoples devices for fun, but overall i think he's cool. Sometimes we play Silent Hill together."

Songs EJ might add on his Spotify playlist:

Cannibal: Ke$ha

Sweater Weather: The Neighbourhood

Body: Mother Mother

Misery Meat: Sodikken

Baby Hotline: Jack Stauber

Nicknames~

Jackie

Eyeless

Jack

EJ

Cannibal

Kidney eater

AUTHORS NOTE: If you want to read Eyeless Jack's opinion on anyone else, feel free to comment who and i'll try to add them into EJ's headcannons!! 

- yours truely~ Miyuki.

Chapter 1: Eyeless Jack Headcannons 231 words ~ 4/12/22