🔪🧣Homicidal Liu/Sully🧣🔪~

Homicidal Liu headcannons~

After "the incident" Liu developed Sully as his split personality so canonically, Sully would be about 7 years old even though he's mentaly older.

Liu and Sully fight about what food to eat all the time. Sully probably craves unhealthy food while Liu also would like to eat unhealthy, Liu chooses to fight the urges and eat healthy.

Similar to using a ouija board (i'm referencing to when using a ouija board the spirit takes about 50% control over your body while moving the planchette) sometimes Sully cannot take full control over Liu's body so he only takes 50% instead of full control. When this happens, only one of Liu's eyes turn red making him have heterochromia temporarily.

Even though Liu/Sully's normally never seen with anything covering his face. Sometimes when Liu/Sully gets insecure he puts on a mask to cover his stitches in public to avoid getting stares and causing a scene.

Songs on Liu/Sully's spotify playlist

Washing Machine Heart - Mitski

Black out Days - Phantogram

Nobody - Mitski

Sweater Weather - The Neighborhood

Headcannons~

Liu completely forgives Jeff for trying to agressively kill him while Sully absolutely hates Jeff, so Liu has been trying to convince Sully for about 5 and a half months to forgive him.

Sully probably wakes up Liu on Christmas, takes control over his body and runs faster than Sonic.EXE to the Christmas tree and steals ALL THE PRESENTS.

Nicknames~

LiuLiu

Homicidal

Liu

Sul

Sully

Stitch boy

Stitches

Homicidal Liu/Sully Chapter Finished :)

254 words