🔪 Jeff The Killer 🔪~

Jeff the Killer Headcannons~

Jeff's smile will occasionally heal a bit so Jeff has to cut it back open.

BONUS STORY: One time when Jeff was trying to attempt to cut his smile into his face AGAIN he accidentally STUBBED HIS FOOT ON A PIECE OF LEGO and cut his smile WAYYYY too wide to his liking. So he had to go to EJ to get it stitched, so EJ stitched up his smile a little bit smaller but since Jeff is as PALE AS WHITE SNOW FUNGUS you can't see his stitches.

More Headcannons~

At one point in Jeff's life he wanted to grow his hair out and Liu being the younger sibling and wanting to be like Jeff also decided he wanted to grow his hair out so they grew it out until it reached their shoulders but Liu didn't like it being knotty all the time so he cut it but Jeff left it. And thats how they got their hairstyles.

Jeff washes his hoodies but since he's killing all the time it continuously gets bloody over and over again.

Jeff has to tilt his head backwards to avoid dropping food out of his mouth while eating.

Jeff PHYSICALLY CANNOT SLEEP so he kind of just lays in bed listening to music on his playlist (i wrote some songs he might listen to below here)

Some songs i think Jeff would add onto his Spotify playlist:

September: The Living Tombstone

Blood Water: Grandson

Dollhouse: Melanie Martinez

Teenagers: My Chemical Romance

Freak: Sub Urban

Nicknames~

Jeff

Slit mouth

Kuchisake-onna wannabe

Emo boy

Crusty face

White snow fungus

So i uhhh... Can't really think of anymore Jeff headcannons. If you guys have any ideas you want to see i'd be happy to try and add them onto here! All you need to do is comment :)

Chapter 2: Jeff the Killer Headcannons~ 318 words~ 4/12/22