👾🎮BEN Drowned🎮👾~

BEN Drowned headcannons~

BEN tends to scream quite a lot when playing FNaF (Five Night's at Freddy's) even though he's a Creepypasta, he still panics when Chica, Bonnie or Freddy roll up at the doors, he especially gets TERRIFIED when Foxy runs faster than Sonic.EXE and jumpscares you when you fail to close the monitor in time.

Although BEN might not look it, he's actually quite the bully sometimes. He has millions of salty comebacks he uses on everyone when he's annoyed . It either shuts the other person up or starts a fight in the middle of the kitchen. 😃

BEN hates when people mistaken his aquaphobia (fear of water) with thalassophobia (fear of the deep ocean).

BEN has most definently hacked most of the Pasta's and Proxies phones in his spare time, and he has gone through all their photo's. BEN thinks EJ has the weirdest camera roll because he only has 4 photos and all of them are of half eaten kidneys in his bedroom.

BEN is quite the prankster and has screen mirrored Masky's phone to the gigantic TV in the living room. Turns out Masky was watching  really weird tiktoks.

BEN's voice glitches very dramatically when he's startled, lying or nervous so it's basically impossible for BEN to hide his lies. 

BEN can speak 3 languages fluently, and by  that means; English, gibberish and backward talking because half the time you can't understand what he's saying because of his glitchy voice. 😐👾🎮

BEN's spotify Playlist:

Discord - The living Tombstone

Chug Jug with You - Leviathan

My Ordinary Life - The Living Tombstone

Game Over - Falling In Reverse

Nicknames~

Benny boi

Peter Pan/Link Wannabe

Idiot/Stupid

BEN Bro

Headcannons~

BEN probably has the third longest record of staying awake (his record is 4 days, Toby's record is 5 and a half days and Jeff is obviously the all time winner because he cannot physically sleep because he doesn't have eyelids).

BEN despises pools, the beach and any sort of water source that could possibly drown someone including THE BATH TUB, because the water destroys BEN's code and makes him glitch, aswell as giving him flashbacks of drowning. (he's made out of code because BEN's an A.I).

Chapter six finished :) ~ Miyuki 359 words