༻𓊈𒆜The Creek𒆜𓊉༺

FUNDYS POV-

I'd walk around the forest, it looked completely deserted. I'd spot a pretty creek and I instinctively run to its sparkling waters. I'd crouch and jerk my hand out to touch the gentle waters, my worries slowly melting the more I space out. I'd flinch, almost falling, when my watch timers chimes loudly. The serene moment completely ruined, I'd spring up and attempt to run back to manburg. I'd run along the creek, my boot slipping on a wet rock. I'd come crashing down, slowly losing concious.

DREAMS POV-

I'd run around the forest, axe in hand, looking for more trees to lop. I'd slow down, hearing water flowing from a far. The enticing sound drawing me over. I'd spot a creek and.. Someone there? They were a ginger, ivory streaks sticking out from the amber hair and raven tips and fluffy sharp ears poking out from their head. They wore a suit, an apricot coloured tail bursting out. They seemed to be in a hurry, running on the rocks carelessly. I'd see them tumble down and into the water. Through the greenery I saw them slowly sink into the aqua. I'd push through the stray tree branches and scurry over to the drowning hybrid. Dropping my axe next to me, grabbing them by the arm and pulling them out of the water. Half his body is already out. i grab them by the waist and finish the job pulling them out of the the freezing water. I'd lay them next to me, they'd lay there seemingly lifeless. Begrudgingly I'd tilt their head up, manually opening it up and preforming CPR.

FUNDY POV-

I'd wake back up from the darkness, my body absolutely frigid. I'd sit up, instantaneously coughing up icy water. I'd look up from my coughing fit to see someone looking down at me. A dirty blonde, wearing a lime green cloak
and a skin tight latex bodysuit and dirty ripped lowrise cargo pants. I couldn't see their face, they wore an ivory mask splashed with crimson blood with an eerie smile drawn on it. They'd jolt up immediately, holding a hand out for me.

"Uh.. Are you ok?" He'd speak, moving the mask out of his face to get a better view. He had emerald green eyes, a big scar on his nose bridge, and pretty freck- wait! I recognize him.. Barely though. That's dream, the man who waged war on Lmanburg. The enemy. But I can't help but stare at hi- NOPE! NOPE NOPEE!

DREAMS POV-

"Yeah, I'm good." The boy would respond coldly, his gaze shifted so severely. He looked almost in awe when he first saw me but as soon as I took the mask of he shut down completely. He responded like.. Five minutes after I said anything too.

"Well... Do you need any help or anything?" I'd ask, giving him an awkward smile. I'm grab my axe from the floor, avoiding looking at him.. Goddamn this is weird. I'm supposed to know everyone here- who is this?

"No." he'd respond swiftly, turning around and absolutely booking it. I'd grimace, i spent like 10 minutes trying to save this asshole I don't even know and he doesn't even say thank you!? I'd stump away from the creek, to my base. I have other things to do rather than wasting the rest of the day by chasing after that fox.

____________________________

AN - my first published story, many more to come 🤭🤭🤭