Forbidden For A Reason

Professor McGonagall peered sternly over her glasses at us. "I want to hear you're both training hard, or I may change my mind about punishing you." Then she suddenly smiled. "Your father would have been proud, He was an excellent Quidditch player himself." she released us and we headed to dinner after Harry told Ron all about what happened Ron said "You're joking. Seeker? Chaser? But first years never... you both must be the youngest House players in about..." I said, "A century, Wood told us." Harry said, "We start training next week, Only don't tell anyone, Wood wants to keep it a secret." Fred and George now came into the hall, spotted us, and hurried over. In a low voice George said "Well done, Wood told us. We're on the team too... Beaters." Fred said "I tell you, we're going to win that Quidditch Cup for sure this year, We haven't won since Charlie left, but this year's team is going to be brilliant. You both must be good, Wood was almost skipping when he told us." George said, "Anyway, we've got to go, Lee Jordan reckons he's found a new secret passageway out of the school." Fred said "Bet it's that one behind the statue of Gregory the Smarmy that we found in our first week. See you. Ava, you coming?" I grabbed Fred's hand and followed the boys off on an adventure. 

We snuck off campus with Lee and headed to Hogsmead, George said "Lee and I will get us some butterbeer, you two find us a table." We found a booth and sat down, Fred said "Ava, listen. I know we've only known each other for a few weeks but... I really like you, will you be my... girlfriend?" I smiled at him "Yes Fred, I'd love to be your girlfriend." he pulled out a box "Good, because I got you something, hoping you'd say yes." I took the box and said "What would you have done if I said no?" he said, "Keep it because I wouldn't give up." I opened it and gasped "I love it." 

(Instead of H, there was an A, and instead of L there was an F.)

I handed it to him and turned around so he could put it on me then I hugged him tightly

I handed it to him and turned around so he could put it on me then I hugged him tightly. He hugged me back and then turned me around to lean on his chest as the boys came back, George said "She said yes?" I chuckled as Fred said, "She is all mine." Lee grinned "A toast to our new couple." they handed us each a glass I said, "Now hold on, was this the whole reason for sneaking out?" George said, "He was too scared to ask at school." Lee said "And we are always up for fun, and you seem to be too." Fred said, "So we thought it would be easy to get you to come." George said "Especially if Fred asked." we clinked our glasses and drank our butterbeer, and we had a ton of fun, when it started getting dark, Lee said "We should get back, god knows prefect Percy will be checking on us at curfew." we all agreed and made the trek back to school. We made it back to the common room just as Curfew hit, Percy said "You four are cutting it close." Lee said "And yet we made it." Lee and George headed up to their room and Percy noticed my necklace. He held the pendant in his hand and said "You two?" Fred said, "So what?" Percy said "Nothing, I just never thought a cute girl would like you." then he chuckled "Be nice to her Fred." and let go of the pendant and walked away.

I said, "Your brother's a little weird." Fred said, "All of them are." We sat on the couch and talked, I had already told him all about me so I just listened to his voice as he told me how he grew up. We fell asleep on the couch, I woke up to Hermoine saying "I can't believe you're going to do this, Harry." A lamp flickered on. Hermione Granger was wearing a pink bathrobe and a frown. Ron furiously said "You! Go back to bed!" I said, "What is happening?" I knew Fred had also woken up because he tightened his hold on my waist. Harry said, "I'm going to duel Malfoy, wanna come?" I shrugged "Sure, but don't die, I am not spending the summers alone with the Dursleys." Hermione snapped at Ron "I almost told your brother, Percy... he's a prefect, he'd put a stop to this." Harry said "Come on." and pushed open the portrait, I looked down at Fred who kissed my cheek before letting me go. Hermione and I followed the boys into the corridor.