Hell Returns

my owl Onyx landed on my shoulder with a note, so Fred took Onyx as I opened the note. 

Avacyn Potter,

Come to my classroom immediately.

-Professor Snape

I said, "This could be bad, I'll catch you guys later." and headed for the dungeon.  His light to his classroom was on, and he was the only one in there. I knocked on the door and he said "Come in." I closed the door behind me "You wanted to see me?" he said "Yes, it's about this summer." I said, "What about it?" He said, "I got Dumbledore to agree to let you stay with me, if you want to and if you uncle signs off on it." I grinned "Yes! Trust me, he will." He said, "We shall see." I said, "Thank you Professor Snape." He said "Your welcome Ava. Also don't tell anyone but you got the highest score in your class." I said, "Potions come easy to me." He said "So was your mother, the only one better than her, was me. And you are catching up to my level at your age rather quickly. Come on, I'll take you back." I nodded and followed him upstairs. We ran into Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Snape said, "Good afternoon, you shouldn't be inside on a day like this," he said, with an odd, twisted smile. Harry said, "We were..." Snape said "You want to be more careful, hanging around like this, people will think you're up to something. And Gryffindor really can't afford to lose any more points, can it? Be warned, Potter... any more nighttime wanderings and I will personally make sure you are expelled. Good day to you." He strode off in the direction of the staffroom.

I said "Harry, you have got to stop pissing him off, you can't get expelled because I need you here." and headed out to the boys. Unfortunately, Harry didn't listen to me or Snape. He along with Ron and Hermione went to the basement to go after the Stone. Dumbledore barely made it to save him in time. I was so pissed as Hermione was trying to explain. I finally snapped at her "Shut up! I can't believe you both went along with this! My brother could have died. You all could have died. I sat next to my brother and held his hand. Madam Pomfrey tried to get me to leave for the night and when that didn't work, she enlisted Dumbledore who had to enlist Snape. I was laying down cuddled up to Harry when he came in. He kneeled by my side. "Ava, you need to go back to the dorms." I said "Not while he is hurt. Snape I can't leave him in this state. I don't know what I'd do if he died on me. I need him to live. Please don't make me go." He sighed and said "Fine but when she needs to check on him you have to move. I said, "I promise." And with that he left the med bay and I fell asleep.

(Harry's POV)

I woke up and saw Albus Dumbledore above me. He said, "Good afternoon, Harry," I went to move but felt something hard against my left side and on my chest. I glanced down and saw my sister; she was cuddled up to me sound asleep. Ava may annoy me, but she was so much easier to handle when she was asleep. He said, "She refused to leave your side; did you know she was a violent little thing?" I smirked and said, "Only when she doesn't get her way." He chuckled and I suddenly remembered "Sir! The Stone! It was Quirrell! He's got the Stone! Sir, quick..." he said "Calm yourself, dear boy, you are a little behind the times, besides you don't want to wake your sister, do you?" I looked down at her once again and said, "Not really." 

He said "Quirrell does not have the Stone." I said "Then who does? Sir, I..." he said "Harry, please relax, or Madam Pomfrey will have me thrown out." The table next to me was piled high with what looked like half the candy shop. He said "Tokens from your friends and admirers, well what Ava hasn't eaten yet. What happened down in the dungeons between you and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret, so, naturally, the whole school knows. I believe your friends Misters Fred and George Weasley were responsible for trying to send you a toilet seat. No doubt they thought it would amuse you. Madam Pomfrey, however, felt it might not be very hygienic, and confiscated it."