No control and deep Sleep

*Thinking
~Writing
'Sign Language
" Speaking

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Byakuya Pov
"Tessa? But...what are you doing here?" asked Rukia in shock when she saw Tessa. I didn't pay much attention to her. My thoughts were too far away. When Tessa started ignoring me, I didn't think it would be that bad. That it would pass and they would talk to me again. *I should never have said that to her* I thought and watched her walk towards Rukia.

Tessa Pov
"You guys are actually here. But why? You could die" she cried a little as I hugged her. ~We all care about you. It's not fair that you should be punished for saving us~ I replied seriously without looking at her. "I don't want you to get hurt because of me" she began. ~Are you okay, are you hurt?" I asked her. "I'm not hurt" she assured me with a smile and I raised my hand. Thinking if I really should. *Yes I should* I made it into a fist and hit Rukia violently on the head. Whimpering she held her head. I was about to go for it when her brother held me down. ~How dare you! Do you have any idea what risk we're taking? Just to save you! Get a hold of yourself! You didn't do anything wrong~ I threw the note at her.

"Calm down Tessa" Byakuya asked me. "What are you going to do with her brother?" I heard Rukia ask seriously as I bit him. "Keep her with me. It would be a waste to kill her" I faltered and panicked when I heard that.

Memory
"You're only good for one thing, bitch. Satisfy him, then I can work and have one point less" my mother beat the shit out of me. "You know the rules! When dad comes home you stand by in your underwear" she still scolded. "Honey. She's at your disposal now" my mother said sweetly to my father. "I was beginning to think she was wasting her talent. Oh, it would be a shame to kill her" he purred, smiling disgustingly at me. They bent down to me and I just screamed "No" Then he tore off my clothes and lay over me.
Memory end

I knocked him off me and attacked him with my strings. Again and again these images came up and I was paralyzed.

"Tes~sa," I heard my father chant and grabbed my head. Again I frantically flung my threads. "TESSA YOU BALG!" my mother screamed in my head. *I want them to stop saying my name. Just make it stop* I thought desperately, feeling my tears. I was so caught up that I didn't realize that Ichigo, Ganju, and Yoruichi were with me. I felt a hand on my shoulder and reached out with my strings.

Ichigo Pov
We had reached the place where Rukia was being held. *Finally. It was about time* "Ichigo wait. Byakuya is too strong for you!" yelled Yoruichi, trying to stop me. "But..." began I but was interrupted by shouting.

"TESSA PLEASE CONSIDER YOURSELF" I heard Rukia yell and started running. Arriving at the bridge, I immediately had to swerve. "Calm down girl" I heard a stranger's voice. Tessa's strings were destroying the surroundings and she looked extremely distressed. "What's going on?" asked Yoruichi tensely. *Tessa seems beside herself* I thought. "Please Tessa listen to me" this Byakuya tried and slowly walked towards her but it was no use. "Don't get too close to her clearly" I saw Ganju and he attacked him. Without any mercy Byakuya attacked him and hurt him so much that he lost consciousness. I immediately used the flash step and got him out of the line of fire just in time. "Tessa talk to us. What's going on?" Yoruichi managed to get through to her. "Don't touch her under any circumstances!" I yelled. Yoruichi almost lost her arm. "Hanataro run away" I demanded. "What's wrong with her?" he asked, startled. I put my sword away and jumped straight at her. "Hey boy! Are you insane!!! She's going to chop you up!" yelled the white-haired man next to Rukia's brother. "ICHIGO!" she screamed as Tessa's strings caught me. Still, I didn't let up.