Town

//// Xavier's pov ////

As soon as y/n left I knew that my chance had finally come. I put down my bow and arrow and headed to my studio. Even though she and I constantly argued and poked and prodded at each other, I just couldn't get her out of my head. Her e/c eyes. Her (length/color) hair. And most of all her lips. And voice. Something about her voice told me that one day it would make me fall to my knees, unable to catch my breath.

I had made it to my studio. It had previously been filled with a ton of paintings and drawings I had of this monster, but I gave them all to Wednesday so she could observe them.

Since I've begun to have dreams about y/n now... maybe I should draw her.

I started in my book of drawings of her already. But I decided to go with a bigger canvas. I took the biggest possible canvas I had in my studio. And began to sketch it out. I draw what I dream. So I would have to pick my favorite part of it. Of course it would never happen. We had. Well. She had. A distaste for me. She would never do something as bold and sexy as that. For me at least.

It was hard to choose. But my favorite part was the sight I saw of her on top of me, her hair going down her back, and her distinctive e/c eyes looking right at me. I decided to start with the tops of my legs, since it was the most insignificant and my least favorite part of the painting. Then I began the outline of her body.

It was so perfect to mine. It felt incredibly real, like it was the missing puzzle piece to mine. Every part of her fit perfectly with every part of mine.

After I finished tracing the body, I moved on to the more complex details. Her face was beautiful, it felt like I was drawing a diamond sculpting her face. Her hair was the next part. So soft and long, it's like every part of her was made for the sole purpose of making everyone around her envious of her natural beauty.

Then. It was time to draw the dark green...underwear. She had on.

Even though I admired the rest of her even more. This would be the most interesting part of the painting. Because of the surprisingly vibrant green color, and the detail everything had, I could tell this is what I would spend the most time on.

And my face burned just thinking about it.

Everything was dark green. And even though it was dark, the color still popped. Her underwear were simple. Just a dark green satin looking material, with no seems.

Her bra was what was most intricate. It had dark green satin, but went into a little bit of lace where it had patterns that looked like vines on top of the satin. It wouldn't be a challenge to draw. But it would be a challenge to focus.

I could already tell this would be my favorite painting that I've done.

————————
//// y/n pov ////

After Wednesday explained her plan to me, it felt like a lot of weight resting on my shoulders now too. I wanted to help. That's why I was here. I had always been the more anxious of the bunch. But of course I couldn't show it.

I decided to go into town and see what there was going on. But first I had to go back to my dorm so I could change. I didn't want to look like a never more kid after all. It was getting a little bit later in the day, and I would probably back around curfew anyway, so I decided to just wear what I would wear to bed that night. As impractical as I looked, at least I would be warm. It was a colder day today. So I wore my black sweatpants and green hoodie. Before I left, I decided to do some snooping. You could always tell who you were dealing with by snooping... that was my number one reason for this.

I went over to his desk. Looking at all of the drawings on the wall I could tell he was some sort of tortured artist. I had seen them before. But up close the detailing was actually quite impressive.