𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐱 𝐠𝐧! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐱 𝐠𝐧! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭, 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵ ︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵ ︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵

you slumped up the stairs, you just couldn't be bothered regarding anything especially school today. god it was so draining, you couldn't wait to get home and just attempt to sleep it off, however as you entered your room you see tate laid on your bed his hair messy, and him dressed in his green and blue sweater and a pair of your jeans he stole off you.

'heyy, i missed y-wait are you ok?'he observed you inquisitively as he saw the tears collecting in yours eyes, in which he adored so much.
you simply respond 'it's fine, i'm ok now' you took a deep breath pulling yourself together, your eyes remaining glossy as you sniffled slightly.

tate has a slight smile on his face giving you a sense of comfort 'hey,hey come here don't be upset' he cooed as he patted on the side of the bed next to him ushering you over, you laid down next to him he looked at you intently,before stating 'everything is going to be ok, you're with me now i will never let anyone or anything hurt you,ok?' you rubbed at your eyes, before he pulled you into a type embrace, his arms wrapped securely around your back, you settled comfortably into his chest as he began to run his fingers through your hair.

tate could feel you smiling as he held you, he was glad he could at least attempt to comfort you.

'you know something?' tate hummed,

'mhm' you responded your voice muffled, as you remained snuggled to into his chest.

he chuckled 'you are still the prettiest person ever even when you're upset, truly' he paused 'and i love you beyond anything, words can't describe it my love for you is captivating, it's like a drug' he laughed slightly ' a thousand times better than those shitty crushed up pills' he continued his sweet nothings and rambles as you settled down into a slumber,tate kissed you on the forehead, admiring you as he held you close he would never let you get upset and he will not hesitate when it comes to doing anything he can to prevent it.

︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵ ︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵ ︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵

quick a/n

old request, previously posted on wattpad just slightly edited

anyways, hope u enjoyed, feel free to leave any requests,

lots of love

-k <3