𝐤𝐚𝐢

hello !! sorry if I disturbed you but I wanted to make a request. Can I have a Kai x reader smut (kinks: daddy kink, spanking kink, LMAO IT'S SO WEIRD TO SAY IT) and ends with fluff? (like they cuddle or something)

in case yes,thank you<33 ah btw I love your x reader :D have a good day !💕🫶

(tumblr request <3)

𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐤𝐚𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝐡𝐢! 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦, 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 :)

𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭, 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 <𝟑

𝐜𝐰: 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭,𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐤, 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐤, 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

kai had asked me to wait at the table for me as he had he urgently needed to tell me, i bounced my leg slightly apprehensive, i hadn't done anything bad but kai's prescence sometimes unnerved me as i knew the horrendous things in which he was capable of.

'y/n' he hollered, as he made his way to the table, emphasising the end of my name, 'i need to talk with you'

'what is it kai?' i enquired hesitantly

'nothing bad actually, unless you have something you need to tell me?' kai put out his hand, pointing his pinky towards me.

'no, i don't divine ruler' i dismissed him, as he pulled his hand away.

'what i wanted to talk to you about is what a good girl you've been for daddy actually ,' he smiled softly at me, 'so, i've decided to reward you, as that is what a good, obedient, pretty girl like you gets'

i listened intently to him as he spoke, his tone soft and gentle, unusual for him.

'what reward, divine ruler?' i was truly intrigued.

'i'll show you, come here sweetheart,' he tapped a hand on his lap as i approached him, 'sit down,'

i took a seat on his lap straddling my legs around him, he pulled my head towards him, as he led me into a soft, tender, passionate kiss. he stroked my hair gently, twirling it around his fingers. he moaned against the kiss, i'm not sure what it was but the fact i was pleasing him was really turning me on, the way he called me 'a good, obedient, pretty girl,'.

as a natural reaction, i rocked my hips onto him, slowly grinding on his slightly hard cock.

he harshly tugged at my hips, pulling my body to a halt, even though he was clearly enjoying it by the expression on his face.

'not so fast,' he grunted, the pleasure present in his voice,' you have to prove you still deserve it,'

an exasperated gasp escaped my lips,