𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

❆゜・。❆. ・°゜❄ ゜°・ . 。

𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲: 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐱𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐰𝐨.𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐚 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐭, 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 '𝐄𝐥𝐟'

𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 <𝟑

┌──----------------─------- ∘°❆°∘ ─----------------------------─┐

the lights are vibrant and warm, beaming onto the small set. i took a seat on a spare chair , re-reading my script just to be certain, and prep myself. i felt slightly apprehensive, it was a lot of pressure, elf was always one of my favourite films and this was one of the those iconic scenes.

i was snapped out of my spiralling thoughts, as out came evan in his buddy the elf costume, i couldn't control my laughter.

'you look...' i searched for the word.

evan came behind me, placing his hands on my shoulders, nearing closer to my face, as he whispered sensually in my ear 'amazing, right?'

'to be honest' i paused, as a giggle escaped my lips 'only you evan, could still look great in a silly elf costume'

'thank you, my love,' he chuckled, placing a soft kiss on my cheek, before his attention was set on the silk robe i wore 'ooo, i like this, a LOT' he emphasised, as he played with the fabric of my robe, teasing me moving it to the side

'evan stop' i giggled, pushing him off gently

'you do look gorgeous though, sweetheart,' evan responded, his voice full of admiration, as his hand caressed my face.

*✧・゚:・゚゚・*✧・゚:・゚゚・*✧*✧・゚:・゚゚・*✧・゚:・゚゚・*✧*✧・゚:・゚゚・*✧・゚:・゚゚・*✧

the director entered the room not long after ,' ok lovebirds, are we ready?'

i slightly cringed at the comment in a humorous way,we both nodded.

i approached the bathroom they recreated, it was identical to the one in the movie. i stepped into the shower, undoing the rope, and i moved the curtain slightly, to drop the robe outside that was quickly swept away by a member of staff on the set.

'3, 2,1' the director paused, before shouting' ACTION!'

'so really, i better scurrry...' i sung softly, running my fingers through my hair as the water began to cascade down, i tooka quick breath ' well maybe just a half drink more,' it was only a matter of seconds before evan was to join in 'the neighbours might think'

'baby it's bad out there,' he hummed

'say what's in this drink?'

'no cabs to be had out thereee,'

'i wish i knew howwww,'

'your eyes are like starlight now'

'to break the spell,' i smoothed my hands threw my hair, closing my eyes as i fixated on the lyrics, ironic how i messed with my hair as evan's next lyric was

'i'll take your hat, your hair looks swelll..'

'i ought to say no,no,no sir'

'mind if i move in closer,' i can hear as he shuffles closer to the shower still sat on the sink

'altleast i'm gonna say that i tried,' i pushed my hair back again, the water dripping gently on my soft skin.

'what's the sense of hurting my prideee..'

'i really can't stayyyy..'

we sung in unity for the last line, blaring out 'BABY IT'S COLD-', i paused in silence, forming a confused look on my face, as evan continued 'OUTSIDEEEEEE'

i poked my head out from the curtain of the shower, turning to face evan before exclaiming 'GET OUT! DON'T LOOK AT ME,'

on demand in retaliation to the line attempting to stumble out, his eyes closed leading to him falling into the lockers, identically to how will ferrel did in the original.

'CUT.' the director called.

the water supply came to a halt as a member of the team, handed me a towel and my robe back through the curtain, 'thank you so much' i replied, as i dried off my wet skin, slipping the robe back on before briskly tying it around me.

evan was behind the curtain to my suprise, he sneaked up shouting 'BOO!'

'FUCK!' i exclaimed, as i jumped 'god, you idiot, you scared me'

to this evan just smiled in response, as i stepped out 'you did amazing beautiful, your voice is incredible,'

his praise and grattitude meant the world to me, 'thank you handsome, as did you'

he gently grabbed my waist pulling me into a soft, passionate kiss.

this interaction was quickly dismissed as the director came up to us, ' absoloutely perfect, we got it in one shot it was great working with the both of you, you are both so talented' they stated

'isn't she just?' evan replied, causing me to feel flustered, how was i so lucky?

└──--------------------------─ °∘❉∘° ──--------------------------─┘

a/n

this is pretty shit, i wrote it in like 15 minutes, but i watched elf today and this idea has been in my head for a while now, so i hope you enjoyed.

and btw i'm not sure if SNL does stuff like this i'm not american but i'm pretty sure they do skits BAHAH idk?

also guys please feel free to leave some requests, hope you are all doing well <3