Showers and Strippers

{Vic's POV}

I woke up to an alarm blaring in my ear. I tried to turn over to shut it off but, I found that something was restricting me. Oh look! It's an adorable human being... Wait, Nope, not gay. I'm not gay, right?

I slowly shifted out of Kellin's death grip around my waist and turned off the alarm. Neither one of us even have classes on Saterday... Why would he set an alarm?

Well whatever, shower time. As the time passed in the shower I found myself singing some songs I wrote. "And will you fall in love again? Is the scent slowly sprea-" I heard another alarm go off. I got myself out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist after quickly drying my long hair. I walked over to Kellin's alarm clock and unplugged that son of a bitch! Woah Vic calm down.

I turned around and started getting changed slowly, hey it's a pain trying to get into skinny jean with slightly wet skin! I suddenly got this feeling that someone was watching me...

Kellin's POV

I woke up to a feeling of emptiness. I looked over and Vic wasn't there. Oh god what if I scared him off? Ugh I'm such an idiot! He's not even gay!

I then heard one of the most beautiful voices ever singing an unfamiliar song. "And as the sun went down, we ended up on the ground! I heard the train shake the windows, you screamed over the sound" Oh my god, is that Vic? He's like an angel! I listened to him sing for about another five minutes until my alarm decided to ruin it. Wait I don't want him to know that I was listening!

I closed my eyes just as Vic opened the bathroom door. He looked annoyed with my clock and ended up smiling like an idiot after unplugging it.

I was about to fake get up but, what Vic did next stopped me completely. He slowly unwrapped his towel and let it drop to the floor. He then bent over to grab his clean underwear from his suitcase. I could feel myself getting hot and a problem forming as I watched his muscle flex as he pulled his sweater over his head. He started to turn while pulling his pants on so I closed my eyes again and hoped that he didn't see me.

Vic's POV

He was looking... At least I think he was looking. Who wouldn't look at this fine ass?! I started twerking and I swear I heard a soft giggle coming from Kellin's bed!

I moved over to his bed to see that his eyes were looking right into mine. "Best way to wake up if you ask me" Kellin said with a raspy voice then winked at me. I've got to admit his voice was fucking sexy. "Thanks I used to be a stripper, I learned some moves... My stage name was sweet cheeks" I found myself blushing while he just laughed his ass off at my stupid reply

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

So it's been a long time
since I updated...oops