Chapter 11

Apparently the first thing Harry Potter after returning to Hogwarts was to visit me. I was just going through my normal drills when all of a sudden he was there- staring at me with his green eyes- looking like he had just returned from a quest- well I guess he had...

"-er... welcome back?" I asked, more than said, was that panic?

"There are no death eaters- I- we checked the whole school," he said,

"Umm- no. The only Thanatos Eater is Rodolphus and he's pretty quiet."

"Who are you?" Harry was still staring at me and I was starting to get uncomfortable,

"Umm- Percy Jackson?" I, again, asked. What's with people and just being shocked at my existence- it wasn't that big of a deal.

"Voldemort did not touch the entire school- the one he's been after since he found out about it because you were here," He said and I cleared my throat.

"Yeah- well I mean-,"

"Harry," Hermine hissed through the door, "We've got to get going- let's find it before Rodolphus Lestrange sends out the alert. Hello Professor," She added as an afterthought,

"Hey Hermione- is Ron with you?" I asked

"Hey!" Ron's voice sounded from the hall, "Hermione shove over I want to see him too!" He complained and I chuckled a bit,

"Well it seems that you are on a mission- go on- I'll alert Sevy that the final battle is going to commence." I said shewing them out.

"Blaise!" I called over my should- he poked his head out of my office and I gave him a smile- "Harry's going to stir up some trouble- go distribute the pointy things to the children who don't have them and shut the fourth years and below up with the fifth years guarding them. After that no one going in or out of the common rooms- the injured will go straight to the infirmary," I said and he nodded, grabbing a barrel of swords and taking off.

I then made my way- telling the professors as I passed them- instructing the children to go where they were supposed to. By the time I had made it to Sevy's office the castle was preparing for battle. I nodded at Draco, patting his shoulder as I passed.

"Go get him," I said and he nodded.

"Sevy!" I called out, looking around the office, only to find Rodolphus there as well,

"Percy- what can I do for you?" He asked and I shrugged leaning back against the door,

"I'm here to tell you, probably the same thing he is," I said and Sevy glanced back at Rodolphus,

"What is it that was so urgent?" Sevy asked and Rodolphus spread his hands over his desk,

"The so called 'golden trio' has returned to Hogwarts- I was here to request that you message the Dark Lord." He stated plainly, Sevy flickered his eyes to me and I gave him a sad smile.

"And what was wrong with you messaging him?" Sevy asked and Rodolphus shrugged and rolled up his sleeve-

"I just thought you'd prefer to do it." He stated taking his wand and pressing it against his arm. Before standing up calmly, "I'll be waiting for his arrival in the yard. I hope to see you there," He nodded to me breafly before striding out of the room. Sevy sighed and slouched in his chair,

"I suppose it is time," he said and I nodded, placing a hand on his shoulder and kissing his cheek before nodding to myself and going to the grand doors, pushing them open and stood there- waiting for the next chapter.

It wasn't long before Voldenmort appeared and I raised my eyebrow at his hesitance,

"What's wrong? I thought you came here to storm the castle, am I going to stop you?" I asked and Voldemort hissed,

"You are a mystery to me Perseus Jackson, your magical core is larger than anyone I've ever met and yet you do not carry a wand- you protect the children instead of seeking the power that is rightfully yours,"

"Your caution is apricated it shows that you are not as insane as many think," He tilted his head towards me, "But, I am not your enemy, I only protect my students- nothing more nothing less- I pose no threat to you as long as you pose no threat to my students,"

"Unfortunately, there is no way around that- because you see, I am here for one of your students." He raised his wand to his throat, "I am here for Harry Potter- no one else- give me Harry Potter and no one else shall be harmed, you have until Midnight,"

With that he nodded and turned his back on me making his way through his followers as the folded in on him, following him. I sighed and watched them go. 2 wars- now 3. But this one was not mine.

I sat down where I stood my back leaning on the doorframe, one foot stretched out to touch the other side which the other was propped up. I let my eyes fall closed. Riptide safely in my hand.