Chapter 14

Both Anling and Zhongli were silent the rest of the way. It wasn't too bad—but the walk to Liyue Harbor was long for her. Zhongli didn't seem to want to teleport, and Anling didn't want to ask why. Just when the silence got too overwhelming, they arrived. Finally! Anling thought, about to die from the exhaust.
"Let's talk at Wanmin  Restaurant," Zhongli suggested. Anling nodded her head, ready to walk again.
The restaurant wasn't as far away as Anling expected, and at first sight, she remembered something. It was faint, and something she hadn't thought in a while. The memory had her distracted, until Zhongli finally noticed .
"Anling?" Zhongli asked, making Anling jump.
"Yes?"
"You ok?"
"Yep."
Well, let's go."
...
As Anling and Zhongli sat and ordered, Anling told Zhongli about the attacks she new.
"My parents used to teach me how to fight when I was little. They only taught me basic moves, and I haven't fought in quite a long time," Anling said. All the time she was talking, Zhongli was making mental notes of what to teach. It was a burden placed on his shoulders by the girl's father... he had never taught anyone before. And, for some reason, he felt something... off about her. "Um... Master Zhongli?" Anling asked. "Are you ok?" Zhongli remembered what he was here for. "Yes, now where we're we at?"
"I was talking about my burst..."
"Ah yes, your burst."
Anling watched as Xiangling then walked out of the kitchen with the food.
"Itttts ready!!" Xiangling exclaimed in her usual cheerful tone.
"Thank you." Anling said gratefully.
Xiangling set the food down, then dusted her hands and went back to the kitchen.
"Hey, Anling?" Zhongli asked. Anling looked at him. "Yes?"
"Do you have a vision?"
Anling looked down at her feet.
"Kinda..."
"You lost it?"
She sighed.
"More like a Delusion."

Ok we have some GOOD reads for a shitty book like this. Thanks to all of the people who used their precious time to read this~❤️