Christmas Movies on the Couch

"The caramel corn is ready." Diana called, carrying in the big bowl of the homemade popcorn treat. "It is better than any store-bought stuff." She told Malakai as she settled on the couch. This was the movie marathon night and Diana was dressed in her fluffy unicorn pajamas. Malakai joked about going home and changing into his when Diana answered the door. He was told to sit down and not try to help since he was a guest. He listened to the boss lady.

Clarissa walked out with a plate of cookies in her hand. Malakai had to stopped himself from whistling. Tonight, she was not in baggy clothes. She had on those leggings that looked like blue jeans and a fitted green plaid long sleeve shirt. Clarissa's hair was halfway pulled up, letting the rest flow about her shoulders. His breath was taken away.

Clarissa tried not to blush when she felt Malakai's eyes on her. She knew that she looked completely different than before. She had to dig deep in her closet to find something casual, yet a bit sexy. The leggings molded to her ass and legs nicely. The plaid's top two buttons were undone, and she was wearing a black lacy bra and panty. Just in case, if sometime that night they decide to cross that line, he would know that she wanted him too.

Diana settled in the middle of the couch while the adults were pushed to the ends. Through the movies, they would give each other looks and smiles. When the cookies were running low, Clarissa walked back into the kitchen. Malakai watched her go, debating if he should follow her. He knew if he did, Clarissa would be on the counter with him between her legs and the movies would be totally forgotten about.

The only thing stopping them was Diana who was chatting away about this and that. As the night progress, her little voice become softer, and her eyes were getting too heavy to keep open. Soon, her light snoring could be heard in the quiet moments of the movie.

"I'm going to take her to bed." Clarissa voiced, picking Diana up like she weighed as much as a doll. Malakai said that he could do it, but Clarissa insisted that he should get comfortable since there was more space on the couch on. Malakai did just that.

After tucking Diana into bed, Clarissa went to the bathroom to give herself a look over. She guessed she looked okay. The way Malakai kept looking at her made her feel hot. Unbuttoning another button to let the lace be seen, she started back downstairs. Clarissa leaned on the doorframe and smiled. Malakai made himself very comfortable.

Clarissa walked around the couch and shook her head. His boots were off, and his eyes were closed. Looked like he settled down and fall asleep. His head was leaned over with his arms resting on the back of the couch. Malakai's button down was open a bit more, showing a black tank top.

Clarissa pushed away the idea of straddling his waist, waking him up with her lips on his neck. Instead, she placed a blanket over him. She took her place on the couch, covering herself with another blanket. She glanced over at him, sleeping soundly as she continued to watch the movie. Soon, her eyes closed.

Here is the beginning of the sex scene. If you want to skip, scroll until you see bold lettering

It was a dream. Clarissa was laying nude of a pallet of furs under flickering lights. Between her thighs was Malakai. He was licking on her clit slowly as he fingered her womanhood with his index and middle fingers. She moaned, arching her back as she shivered at his attention. He smiled at her, his teeth were sharp and long. Malakai went through a metamorphosis as he continued to eat her out. His skin paled and coal black markings rippled upon his skin. She could feel claws as they gently scratched at the skin of her thighs and stomach. Clarissa gasped as his tongue, elongated and thick began to prod inside the wall of her center. Sliding her hand down her body, she grasped his hair and moved with his tongue.