3

Tanjiro's Pov

"Are you sure you have everything? Your bread? Your books? Pens?--"
"She'll be fine mother." I chuckle. "Right Nezuko?"

She hesitantly nodded. "I'm very nervous.."

"Don't worry my little angel." Our mother hugged her. "This school mixes all year groups together, so you'll be in a few classes with Tanjiro!"

"We're going to be late, we need to go." I smile, walking towards the door as I pick my bag up. "Oh- right! Make haste children, don't be late!!"

Our mother ushered us out. We won't actually be late, but I usually meet my friends to talk before school, so I always leave eralier.

It's Nezuko's first time being in Kimetsu Academy. Of course, she went to the middle school nearby, but she had to leave later than I do, so she was always alone. She didn't really make any friends either, she isn't exactly 'talkable'. She's either silent, or has her bread in her mouth which gives her a reason which makes her unable to talk. I'm not sure the Academy will let the 'bread-thing' slide anymore though.

"We're going to meet with my friends first, okay?" I look to my side, she was very close to me, she looked really nervous. "It's going to be okay.."
I feel bad when she's scared like this..

We entered a boba store which was only across the road from the school gates, when we entered, we sat at a booth in the back, which already had a bunch of people sat down in it. I saw Inosuke, Zenitsu, Kanao and Aoi.
"Hey! This is my sister, Nezuko." I smile after greeting everyone.

"Aw, she's so cute!" Aoi giggled. "She is." Zenitsu mumbled, I looked at Zenitsu with the certain 'look' I give him when I'm not okay with what he's saying. He nervously laughed. "Platonically! She's super platonically adorable!"

I then go back to smiling.
"Well, I definetly feel better now after my morning boba." Inosuke sighed, slightly smiling. Inosuke loves boba tea. "Hey, Nezuko, want something? I'll buy it." I asked, smiling to her. She nodded, but stayed quiet. I don't usually order anything since I'm not exactly a huge fan of boba tea or milk tea, dispite the large variety of options. However, Nezuko is different. She doesn't really hate anything she tries, it takes alot for her to dislike something, so whenever I get her something from a store without knowing what she wants, I get whatever looks nice, and let her try it.

"Excuse me, is it okay if I get a Lychee green tea with strawberry and lychee popping boba?" I ask the man working behind the counter, he smiled while nodding. "Of course. Is that a to-go?" He asked, glancing down at my uniform. I nod. "Yes please."

I take out my money, then handed it to the man as he handed me the cold cup of boba and a straw in a paper wrap. I sit back down at the booth, handing Nezuko her boba. "..Thank you." She spoke in a very quiet tone.

We begin a conversation between all of us, and eventually Aoi goes quiet. "Okay, but then again, Math being called Math is a trick." Inosuke explained. "How? It's just mathematics." Kanao got annoyed. "It's a trick! Math doesn't exist. There's no such thing as math, but 'teachers' made it up just to get a job!"
"No. You are completely wrong."

"Aoi, are you okay?" I ask after noticing how quiet she is, usually she'd be hitting and kicking Inosuke because of how irritated she got by all the stupid things he says. We all turn to her. "Y-yes.. Completely fine.."

I notice kanao looking somewhere. I turn my head towards a booth across the room. Demons. Specifically demon delinquents. I only know Gyutaro, I don't know the pink haired one or white haired one. Gyutaro is in my English class, also known as the one responsible for pulling pranks on teachers.