Part 2

ROMAN'S POV

"So we got a new guy, huh?" I ask as we walk, keeping an eye on Dean, who is slowly drinking his Coke.

"Yeah. His name is Seth Rollins, and he is a jumpy one," Kane says, smiling when I pull Dean out of the way of a backstage worker.

"Oh?" I ask, keeping Dean close to me.

"He does not seem to do well with a bunch of people," Kane says, frowning when another worker almost hits Dean.

"I know how that is," I say, looking at Kane.

"Ow," I hear suddenly, which makes my heart skip a beat as I spin around to see Dean on the ground.

"Dean?" I shout, quickly moving to kneel next to Dean.

"What happened?" Kane asks, kneeling on the other side of Dean and glaring at the worker pushing a crate.

"He walked in front of me," the worker says, getting ready to walk away. Kane quickly gets up and grabs the worker in a chokehold.

"Kane," I say, trying to stop him as Dead flinches away.

"Kane," I hear from down the hall. I turn to see Triple H heading this way. "Release him."

"He was rude and hurt Dean," Kane growls out, which causes Dean to scramble away from him.

"I will deal with him later. Release him, Kane," Triple H says, stopping next to where I am kneeling.

"Clean this mess up," Kane says, releasing the man.

"Dean," I say, quickly moving over to where Dean is backed against a wall.

"Is he ok?" Triple H asks, kneeling at the end of Dean's feet.

"Where are you hurt, Dean?" I ask, brushing his wet and sticky hair out of his face.

"I am not," Dean says softly, keeping his eyes on Kane.

"I heard you when you fell, Dean," I say, looking his arms over for injury.

"I landed a little hard," Dean says even quieter.

"What did he say?" Kane asks stepping closer, which causes Dean to shrink further into the wall.

"He is not hurt, Kane," Triple H says, standing up and offering me a hand up. I quickly get up with his assistance and lean down to help Dean up.

"Can I take him to the locker room to shower and get changed real quick?" I ask, helping Dean up and noticing how sticky he is from his pop spilling on him.

"Of course, you may, Roman. Just make sure to make it quick so we can start our meeting," Triple H says, smiling at Dean and walking away with Kane. I quickly led Dean back to our locker room and got him cleaned up and changed. As we head back towards Triple H's office, I keep Dean against my side.

"I am sorry," Dean mumbles, watching his feet.

"You have no reason to apologize, baby," I say, kissing his temple. When we get to Triple H's office, I knock on the door. Kane opens the door, and Dean tenses when he sees him. I smile at Kane as he frowns at Dean's reaction. Kane steps away from the door, and I pull Dean in with me. Triple H motions for us to sit on the couch in his room, so I pull Dean down with me as I sit.

"How is he?" Triple H asks, sitting on the other couch in the room.

"He is ok now," I say, glancing to the far corner of the room when I hear someone shuffling.

"Seth, move over here, so we can talk," Triple H says, motioning the new guy over. He slowly gets up and moves a little closer, but he keeps his distance.

"Hello, Seth," I say, smiling at him. I frown when Seth shrinks into himself, pulling his hood lower.

"He will get used to you," Kane says, moving to stand by Seth, which makes Seth slightly relax.

"Kane is the one that has been working with him," Triple H says, smiling.

"Will they be wrestling together?" Dean asks, leaning against me.

"I would like to have him join you two and form a three-man team," Triple H says, which causes Dean to tense. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Seth tense as well.

"Why would you want him to join us if he only relaxes around Kane?" I ask, rubbing Dean's back.

"Eventually he will wrestle alongside Kane, but right now I want to introduce the idea of a three-man pack," Triple H says, frowning.