I can't stop thinking about you

Vince Noir gazed across the room at his best friend, Howard Moon. The thing about Howard is that he was Vince's friend. He was unaware of Vince's feelings towards him. For a few months now, Vince had caught himself staring at his friend, it seemed as though Howard was the only person that had not yet fallen for Vince's charm.

Howard Moon couldn't think straight anymore. He could only think about his best friend, Vince Noir. Vince was a charming person. Everyone, including Howard had fallen victim to this. These weren't the thoughts that real men have, and Howard was definitely a real man, unlike Vince. But if he really was real man. Then maybe he would be able to move on from the memory of the kiss they shared in the roof.

Howard caught Vince's gaze from across the flat. Vince quickly looked away from his friend. Howard was left confused, and slightly hopeful. He didn't know why he was hopeful. Vince was embarrassed, he couldn't stand this. His face was red and Howard noticed. Neither of them said a word.

Eventually, Vince got up and moved to his room. He dived onto his bed, his head hit the pillow. He lay face down.

"Why why why did I do that?"

He mumbled, softly into his pillow. He lifted his head up and hit it hard back down on the pillow.

"Bloody idiot."

Meanwhile, Howard felt quite alone. He was rather confused. Why was Vince looking at him? Why did he feel so good about it? Why did Vince leave? Was Vince ok?

Howard decided to get up and check on Vince. He peered into the younger man's room. He found Vince laying face-down on his pillow, he was mumbling to himself but it was incomprehensible. He decided to knock on the already open door.

Vince looked up.

"Oh. Hi, Howard."

"You alright, Vince?"

"Yeah. I'm fine."

Howard knew this was a lie. For one thing, the situation just seemed off, for another thing, Vince had tears in his eyes.

"Vince. I know you're not alright."

Howard walked in and sat beside his friend on the bed.

"Howard. I'm fine, really."

"Come on, is this about what happened in there?"

"I don't know what you mean."

Vince looked away and wiped his eyes.

"Come on. Vince."

"Look. I'm fine just leave me alone"

They both sat silently for a moment. Howard spoke up.

"Hey Vince. Remember that night on the roof?"

"Yeah."

"I can't seem to stop thinking about it.'

"...me neither."

"Is that what it's about?"

"Mm."

"Vince. Look at me."

They stared into each other's eyes for a moment. Vince decided to take the leap and kiss Howard.

"Wow."

Howard looked down, his face flushed. Vince learned his head on the larger man's shoulder.

"Howard?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you too, little man."