Crossing the Physical boundary (SMUT)

It was well past midnight and Vince just couldn't sleep. He had to wake up early the next morning too, him and Howard had to open the shop together because Naboo and Bollo were away. However, Vince didn't feel the slightest bit tired.

After a while, Vince began to hear sounds coming from the room next to his, Howard's room. He quickly realized what those noises were too, moaning. He could hear his best friend moaning in the room next door, Vince knew Howard couldn't have had anyone round, he would've been told. Howard is a virgin and he insists on being one until he finds 'commitment'- whatever the hell that means. So, considering this, if Howard definitely isn't having sex, then it's probably masturbation, gross, Vince didn't want to think about his mate doing that...... Right?

As the sounds got louder, Vince could hear Howard far more clearly... Vince then heard it... Howard had been moaning Vince's name, there was no denying it. The walls were horrendously thin, Naboo has repeatedly refused to do anything about it... What a prick.

Anyway, by this point, Vince had gotten rather turned on by the noises next door, so much so that he was willing to.....'visit' or perhaps... 'help' Howard while he was doing his....task.

Vince got out of his bed and left the room, he walked towards Howard's room. He paused outside the door, listening as the noises were now crystal clear and oh so hot... Yep that was definitely his name being repeatedly groaned. Should he knock? He decided to just walk in.... In retrospect, this was incredibly creepy.

Howard didn't notice, the room was pitch black, Vince crept to where Howard lay. Vince watched him..cock in hand, moaning Vince's name to himself. Howard looked up.

"Agh! Vince! What .. I was just uhh.."

"Shh. D'ya need help with that?"

Vince gestured to his friend's throbbing dick.

"Yes..?"

Howard was scared, but also happy... And more aroused.

Vince sat on top of Howard's legs, slowly he pulled his underwear down to reveal his own hard cock. Howard stared at it for a moment, becoming increasingly desperate for relief.

Vince noticed this and used it as an advantage. Vince touched Howard's member, rubbing slowly, enough to make Howard whimper in delicious relief.

Howard began stroking Vince's length, making him tremble and whimper, They both quickened the pace until both of them were thrusting desperately.

Vince came, he decided he knew what to do with Howard.

Vince moved closer to his friend, he leaned forward and licked Howard's Cock, tracing his tongue up the length, slowly licking precum off the other man's tip. until Howard couldn't take it any more and begged Vince to go faster, Vince couldn't resist Howard's voice. He followed the order and took Howard all in, it really wasn't long until he came. Vince swallowed it.

Vince moved so that he was laying next to Howard.

"Thanks... Vince."

"Anytime."

"Guess I've uh crossed the physical boundary."

"Mmm. You said that would be forever."

Howard moved closer to Vince.

"I was hoping it would be...?"

Vince knew what Howard was hinting at, his immediate response was to kiss him.... Vince tasted like cum.

"I'll take that as a yes..?"

"I love you, Howard Moon."

"I love you too, Vince Noir."

It wasn't long before Vince and Howard were both asleep, cuddling together in a loving embrace.