009: therapy

a/n: since idk how therapy works, im not gonna write out the sessions 👍🏼 (i might do like little snippets of it tho) (<— thats now a fat lie, i did write out a session - feb. 23 keya)
─────────────────────────────

"Tetsuro, I'm sorry."

"I told you to be careful!"

"Tetsuro, I'm sorry."

"Why not 'Suguru'?"

"Tetsuro, I'm sorry."

"Stop it, I didn't leave you!"

"Tetsuro, I'm sorry."

"I wouldn't leave you there to die like that!"

"Tetsuro, I'm sorry."

"And I hate you for it."

☁️☄︎☆☁️☄︎☆☁️☄︎☆☁️☄︎☆☁️☄︎☆☁️☄︎☆☁️☄︎☆☁️

"NO!" Kuroo yelled, sitting up in his bed. He was breathing heavily and his back was drenched in sweat. He pulled his knees up to his chest and covered his ears, as if it would stop the voice. "Suguru, please.. please don't hate me.."

...

Kuroo walked into school and to Daishou's locker, wrapping his arms around his waist and leaning his forehead on his shoulder. "Couldn't sleep again?" Daishou asked, putting his book in his locker.

"Yup."

Daishou sighed and closed his locker, turning around in Kuroo's arms and cupping his face. "Kuroo, this is the third time this week. Are you sure you're okay? Are you actually going to the therapy sessions?"

"Yes, I'm fine, and I am going to them. It just takes time."

"Are you not talking about the right thing or something? What's keeping you up at night? Talk about that."

"I am talking about it."

"What do you talk about?"

"It's confidential."

"Then, tell me in one word."

Kuroo stared for a moment then he looked at the ground. "You."

"Me? You talk about me? Wait, how do I keep you up at night?"

"You said one word."

Daishou laughed and rubbed Kuroo's cheek with his thumb. "Fine. Try to actually get some sleep tonight, okay?"

"I probably could if you were there."

Daishou blinked in surprise as a blush spread across his face. "I'll.. I'll see if I can stop by.."

"Thank you."

"I got to get to class. You should go to the nurse's office to try and sleep, okay?"

"I'll try."

Daishou kissed Kuroo's cheek and smiled, walking away. "I'll see you later."

Kuroo watched him walk away, staring as wide as his tired eyes would allow. He looked at the ground and touched his cheek, a small smile on his face. "This is too domestic for me. I don't deserve this."

You're absolutely correct. You deserve nothing the angel that is Daishou gives you. You don't deserve his care, his love, his kisses. After all you did, you don't deserve to have anything good from him. He should leave you while he still has the mental stability.