V1 - C1: Serious Mistake

3 years Passed.

That man (Atsuomi) kept monitoring my progress constantly, my actions were convincing enough to make him believe that his blissful perfect existence was powerful to the point of being able to rule Japan and be his successor as he wished, I held back most of the time. Why? there was a chance that the man would consider me a danger, even though he was small, he was still there.

2 years ago when I was peacefully playing chess with supposedly invincible AI, I felt that someone was watching me through the one-way glass, actually several were watching me, but this time I felt a different presence.

I moved my bishop b5

Check

He tried to counter my move by making his own, taking his time, unlike me who responded almost instantly.

I moved my queen h5

Once again he took his time, looking for some kind of cheat executed, but what he didn't know was that... Since this game began, the result WAS WRITTEN IN STONE.

He made the move on him.

*yawn*

Machines, they're just machines, huh...

I put my knight in motion xg6

He responded with a defensive move, warding off a possible attack on his queen.

My finishing move.

checkmate

I diverted my gaze towards the place,
where I calculated that the eyes of the new subject were observing.

I looked him into his eyes.

I showed him a few of my future plans.

How he planned to orchestrate everything.

The fact that he is here was anticipated.

I looked at it as nothing more and nothing less than a speck of dust that would soon cease to exist.

No more than a disposable and replaceable pawn.

He froze looking at my golden orbs, trembling.

I decided to induce terror in him, so that he would act as I have planned.
After a while.

He's gone...

Temporarily for the people who were next to the subject.

But permanent for me.

If everything goes according to plan, that guy will warn Atsuomi about my danger and what it could cause.

But...
Based on the attitude that man (Atsuomi) took in creating the room, discarding the unnecessary, sacrificing everything he had just to fulfill his dream of creating the "perfect human".

Most likely he will ignore the
warnings of a simple manager of this generation, seeing how all his pleas are ignored he will commit suicide... If that doesn't happen he will die one way or another, it will be the same result no matter what he does.

One less pawn.

I think he should get another pawn

Even so, although small, she planted a seed of mistrust in that man, but at the same time hope that I was everything he was looking for.

So comparing the percentages
10% mistrust 90% trust.

And if I show him that I will go according to his wishes, he can see a high probability that his distrust will decrease but not to absolute 0, there is no 0, but 1.
From zero to one, there are infinite numbers, if all these infinities are taken into account, depending on which is the largest, infinite to minor, that is, there are infinite probabilities from 0 to 1% but there are infinities even bigger than that...