The Guardians Vs Ego

Finally!" Gamora said as she was able to reach you and Rocket. "Rocket? Y/N?" She asked. "Keep that transmitter nearby, so we can find you. We're in an old piece of construction equipment Yondu once used to slice open the Bank of A 'askavaria" you said. "Ego's unhinged" she said. "We know. Get ready" Rocket said. "Drop her, Kraglin" Yundo said. Kraglin pulled down a lever, and the spaceship flew towards Ego's planet. "Hey, there, jackass!" Yundo said as he flew his ship into the building and crashed through the window. The spaceship landed on top of Ego, and Peter fell to the floor. The spaceship door opened, revealing Groot as he smiled and waved at the others. "Out of the way, dumber, smaller Groot!" Drax said as he ran inside. Groot began hitting him with his small branches. Gamora ran over to Peter and helped him up. "I told you something didn't feel right" she said. "I told you so." Just what I need to hear right now" he said. "Well, I came back, didn't I?" She asked. "Because there's an unspoken thing" Peter said. "There is no unspoken thing" Gamora said. "What are you doing? You could've killed us all!" Drax said. "Uh... "Thank you, Rocket"? Rocket asked. "We had it under control" Drax said. "We did not. That is only an extension... of his true self. He will be back soon" Mantis said from behind Drax. "What's Smurfette doing here?" Peter asked as Gamora helped him onto the spaceship. "Whatever I need to do to get a damn ride home" Nebula said. "She tried to murder Y/N and I!" Rocket said. "I saved you, you stupid foxes!" She said. "They're not foxes" Gamora said sternly.

"I am Groot" Groot said. "We're not raboons, either" you said. "I am Groot" Groot repeated. "Raccoons." Whatever" you said. Bright blue lights began to appear and surround the spaceship. Drax looked out the window and then at Peter. "How do we kill a Celestial?" He asked. "There's a center to him. His brain, his soul, whatever it is... Some sort of protective shell" Peter said. "It's in the caverns below the surface" Mantis said. The bright blue lights then gripped the spaceship. Peter went up the stairs to the control room and saw Yundo trying to escape the celestial. "Yondu?" He asked in shock and confusion. Yundo let out a grunt as he tried to drive the spaceship out from Ego's grasp, but failed and the spaceship crashed back to the ground, causing everyone to fall over. Peter took a seat next to Yundo. "Thrusters are out" Yundo said. "Guess I should be glad I was a skinny kid. Otherwise, you'd have delivered me to this maniac" Peter said. "You still reckon that's the reason I kept you around, you idiot?" Yundo asked. "That's what you told me, you old doofus" Peter said. "Once I figured out what happened to them other kids I wasn't just gonna hand you over" Yundo said. "You said you were gonna eat me" Peter said. "That was being funny!" Yundo said. Peter looked at him. "Not to me!" He said. "You people have issues" you said. "Of course I have issues. That's my freakin' father!" Peter said as he pointed to a skeleton of his father Ego, which was surrounded by bright blue lights. "Thrusters are back up" Yundo said. Peter took control and drove through Ego's skeleton, then crashed through the window of the building and flew out. Peter then started to fly back down.

"We should be going up!" Yundo protested. "We can't! Ego wants to eradicate the universe as we know it. We have to kill him. Rocket!" Peter said. "Got it!" Rocket said, as he pushed a button from the top of the spaceship. Giant red lasers appeared from the sides, shooting at the rocks below and cutting through them, Peter steered the spaceship through as the lasers cut through. "Whoo-hoo!" Peter cheered. "So, we're saving the galaxy again?" You asked. "I guess" Peter said. "Awesome! We're really gonna be able to jack up our prices if we're two-time galaxy savers" Rocket said. "I seriously can't believe that's where your mind goes" Peter said. "It was just a random thought, man. I thought we were friends" Rocket said. "Of course, we care about the planets, and the buildings... and all the animals on the planets" you said. "And the people" Peter added. "Meh" you shrugged. "The crabby puppies are so cute. They make me wanna die!" Mantis squealed. "Tell me why Ego wants you here?" Yundo asked. "He needs my genetic connection to the light to help destroy the universe. He tried to teach me how to control the power" Peter explained. "So, could you?" Yundo asked. Peter nodded. "A little. I made a ball" he said. "A ball?" Yundo asked. "I thought as hard as I could It was all that I could come up with" Peter said. "You "thought"? You think when I make this arrow fly I use my head?" Yundo asked. Yundo then crashed the spaceship and came to Ego's core. "Whoa" Peter said. "Mantis walked over to one of the windows on the ship and looked at the core. "There. That's Ego's core" she said. "That ore is thick, Y/N" Gamora said. "I got it covered" you said. You flew the ship closer to the core. "We must hurry. It will not take Ego long to find us" Mantis said.