Chapter Six: Yelling and regrets

(Warning this contains the R word)

Croissant turned the water off and stormed out as she looked very upset about this situation cause she wanted to work on her Timecraft and go into the wormhole and find time rifts and check them out this morning and not deal with a stubborn two year old child too.

"Coffee Bean Cookie I am not in the mood for your antics and you come right now!" She snapped and she heard no reply from him and she groaned and looked very upset about this situation as she went passed her uncle's room and saw a pair of feet sticking out of the bed.

Carefully and quietly she walked towards them as she said out loud, "I guess he's not...HERE!!!" and she grabbed his feet making him squeal and dragged him out of there as he kicked and squirmed hard as she gripped onto him as she went to the bathroom too.

She kicked the door shut behind her and it slammed and she plopped him down as he started to struggle with her as she removed his pj's from his body and his diaper since he started wetting non stop for a strange reason and then put him in the tub and he whined softly.

"Knock it off you need this and I don't want to hear it!" Croissant snapped and the two year old cried as she scrubbed his hair roughly and watched him hard making him cry more and she looked very frustrated with him as she continued to clean him as he sobbed.

'Gods I hate this why can't he just be a normal child?!' She thought in her head and she pulled him out and dried him off roughly and he cried out when she hurt his no no space and she looked annoyed not knowing what was wrong with him and took him to get charged.

But changing him wasn't easy too as he was making it hard by not moving or doing everything she asked him to do which made her very upset about this situation cause she had enough of his stubborn and fussy attitude with her this morning and wanted him to stop.

"COFFEE BEAN COOKIE CAN YOU FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE AND EVEN BE NORMAL AND NOT A STUPID RETARD TOO!!!" She screamed at the half dressed two year old he he shook and teared up and started to cry as he felt so broken up by her shouting and that word too.

"Thank you" she said with a frown and she finished up and went to her roof to work and she looked very upset with his attitude she had to go through and wished she could just get him to listen to her sometimes as well too and not be so difficult and do what he was told also.

She worked on her Timecraft for a while until she started to feel something she had did was very wrong and her eyes widen as she suddenly remembered that she said a very horrible thing to Bean and she deeply felt so horrible for what she just did too.

"Oh Gods I....I said that word to him and I think I really hurt his feelings!" She suddenly got up and rushed down off their flat roof and into the house and saw Bean holding his moofy and in a corner shaking and crying softly and looked very upset about this as well too.

He was rocking back and forth feeling very upset about what she said and Croissant felt so bad with what she said to him and he was making a moaning sound softly too and it sounding so broken and very hurt by what just happened with both of them as well too.

'Oh man what have I done?' Croissant thought to herself and she sighed as she walked over and reached for him and touched his back and he jumped and shook harder and she felt very bad for him as she teared up and rubbed his back slowly and softly as possible too.

"Bean I'm sorry for that I didn't mean to say that word and I really feel horrible for saying that to you too" she whispered softly and she looked at him as he shook hard "I know I was wrong and I'm so sorry for everything I did to you and I'll be nicer I promise" she said.

As she said that Bean didn't move from his spot and she sighed feeling like she really broke him and went back up other roof to work on her Timecraft all by herself and left Bean all alone to give him plenty of time and space to himself for a while and she worked in silence.

As she worked she reached for her wrench when she didn't feel it on the ground and she looked and it wasn't on the ground as she looked confused at what was going on "what the? I thought I had it right he-" she stopped talking about it and she looked with wide eyes.

There was Bean and he was holding the wrench and he looked very quiet and handed it to her with a shy expression on his face and hugged her tightly and she teared up and hugged him back, knowing he had accepted her apology and had also forgiving her as well too.

"Thanks kiddo" she said and he made a your welcome noise and started to leave when she cleared her throat and he looked back at her confused and curious about what she wanted and she smiled at him and gestured him to come back over to her and he slowly did that.

"I can't fix this plane all by myself so I was wondering, do you want to help me with it?" She said with a smile on her face and this made Bean's eyes widen as a big smile spread on his face and he squealed in happiness and excitement too as he nodded his head.

"Yes p'eas!!!" He said and she smiled as she loved hearing him talk and she looked very happy as she showed him what he needed to do for her as well "Ok so I need you to hand me some tools when I ask you to do it ok?" She said with a smile and he nodded his head.

"O'tay" he said with a smile and they got to work together as Walnut was very quiet as Cronut drove to the school unaware of her small dilemma of what she was going through at school and he wanted to make sure she knew he was there for her if she ever needed him too.

But for now he would see something that he didn't know wad possible or even something he didn't even know about until he got to near the school and saw a lot of kids laughing, talking, and having a good time and three students in the shade chilling as he pulled up.

Those three kids looked up and saw the cop car and smirked as Walnut came out and the leader smirked "come on let's go see our friend~"