Chapter 5 - Sakura the Nephalem, Silver Crystal

(Taimanin HQ - Training room)

Sakura is testing her skills and her new weapon, while Murasaki observe it and she was amazed how Sakura easily destroyed the dummy with her new weapon and skills power. The speed is much faster than before. Yukikaze, Rinko, and Tatsurou eyes wide when they saw Sakura's power.

 Yukikaze, Rinko, and Tatsurou eyes wide when they saw Sakura's power

Murasaki: Amazing...! Sakura? This power of yours, Is this from 'Geraint'? Because I'm reading the same immense power from you and Geraint.

Sakura: Hehe, weelll~ I got it from him and plus, I love him already.

Murasaki: Explain?

Sakura: Well! We kissed and he mate with me. *Said she reveal the mark on her stomach as she Blushes*

Yukikaze & Rinko: WHAT?!

Tatsurou: Oh! That explain it.

Murasaki: Wait a minute... That mark? I know this! *She then quickly takes out the book as she opens the page. Sees the similar mark like Sakura* This mark called "Mark of the Nephalem".

Sakura: Mark of the Nephalem? what's that??

Murasaki then explained everything to Sakura about Nephalem, especially Geraint himself. How he destroy demon lord and grim reaper, Sakura surprise when she heard about Geraint's stories.

Sakura: Wow. So that means, I'm a Nephalem now?

Rinko: Yes, You're Nephalem and that 'weapon' you carried is your own power, Surging inside you.

Murasaki: However? Geraint mate you because he choose you to be his 'wives'.

Sakura: I see... Well I love Geraint, I honestly do.

Yukikaze: hm. *look down and why her heart beating* (Geraint...)

Tatsurou: Hey, Yukikaze? You okay??

Yukikaze: Huh? oh! Yes, I am. By the way? Have you guys seen Geraint??

Sakura: Oh! Geraint said, he went on a date with my sister, Asagi Igawa. hehe.

Everyone: He WHAT?!

Murasaki: *bonk Sakura* Idiot! I was never said that to them and I told them I had a missions for them!

Sakura: Ow! hehe, sorry~

Rinko: Oh, so what's their mission now?

Murasaki: Searching for the 'Silver Crystal'. Similar like Geraint's had.

Yukikaze: Could it be that Asagi might be...?

Murasaki: I suppose, but have faith in them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________