➷ 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

This is a special chapter for those who love Yu Shizu and the main character since the author adores her new and previous lovelies as always

''We can share stationeries and create pretty notes with each other!'' [Name] beamed at you, holding your hands together and his prettiest eyes gazing into your own. You were stunned by his beauty, you did read about Unblemished Attraction of You and loved the main character so much. The author thought that it would be so kind of her that you and [Name] can meet up. I should thank her for this biggest opportunity, you thought with an unstoppable smile on your face. ''Author said you really favoured me that much! I really wanted to thank you for that.'' 

Your eyes widened at the smell of sweet milk and cotton candy. At some point, you disliked milk but from the wafting of alluring, you immediately changed your mind and you didn't want to upset [Name]. Your eyes looked around, you still couldn't believe he was here right in front of you as you gripped his soft, delicate hands in your own. ''Well.. I do not mind spending time with you?'' your words came out as a question.

''Pfft! Why do you sound like you are questioning yourself?'' 

''I-It's because! I'm in disbelief! I'm still in shock that you're actually in front of me,'' you protested. [Name] giggled, his eyelashes fluttered beautifully when staring at you with those doe eyes as what the author mentioned in the previous chapters. Wow.. you observed his stare. ''Is that so? I never hear that from others!'' [Name] poked your cheek with his finger. 

That's because.. they will never tell you because you will know right away, you deadpanned in your head. You didn't want to break the fourth wall and the author wants you to experience what you would do with [Name]. You watched the male getting his materials. Eyes widened at the washi tapes, highlighters, stickers, pens, calligraphy markers, and other colouring items in the basket. 

''You have a lot. How I wish I can have that too,'' you sighed, you envied how much stock of said things was in the basket he was holding. Assuming you did read about him writing pretty notes in the story and seeing notebooks piling on the surface of the table. He sure was spoiled by the author. You were positive about it because she cares about her characters so much.

''Why can't you have one?'' [Name] pouted, his soft chubby cheeks puffing out and placed his hands on his own hips. From now on, he was going to give you the things that you want! You shook your head with a sheepish smile and scratched your nape awkwardly, you didn't have enough money but you needed to be honest with him.

You cleared your throat, laughing as if you were proud of it. ''I am broke..?'' the male gasped at what you said and huffed again. ''But soon! You are going to have a lot! Like me so soon!'' you watched the pretty boy revealing his notes to you. 

You were in awe. The handwriting was neat and came out like they were printed, it was so neat and simple with the aesthetic looking you assumed he used markers and glitter pens. ''That's so gorgeous! Want your hand in marriage now!'' you demanded in a joking manner, he laughed at your reaction and winked at you.