Chapter 11

The sun rays shining through the window of the bedroom, giving someone a morning call. Someone shuffles under the blankets, paperworks scattered all over the desk with the pen being neglected for too long. The opened packets of Calbees and other unhealthy junk food left on the floor allowing the crumbs to display itself. The figure sluggishly rises off the bed, rubbing their eyes and looks around.

''What time is it?'' They murmur, [eye color] eyes drowsily stares at the clock for a long time then shifts their attention to the calendar. ''Oh.. it's Saturday. Shizu-kun must be at the literature club by now.'' Revealing to be the little omega who has his hair locks messy as a lion's mane but in a cute manner, a dried drool sticks onto his chin.

Pushing off himself from the bed, he heads to the bathroom, unaware what happened a day ago. The first priority is he has to take a cold shower, pulling off his sweater. His eyes squint at the blotches all over his skin, purple and pigmented ones.

He blinks a few times, trying to rub the mirror and expecting Goshiki is trying to pull a trick on him. ''Did I fell off to the stairs?'' The omega didn't remember anything, it feels like he got drunk after the game and getting drinks with the others.

''I swear Tsutomu-kun is trying to scare me.'' He huffs, this time, attempting to wipe the purple spots. Eyes widening when it wouldn't remove so quickly, ''Haa?!'' The omega is close to tears, trying to rub it away.

''What did I do? I can't remember anything...'' [Name] whispers, shutting his eyes tightly and forces his brain to recall the flashbacks. Only to have strange flashbacks, he didn't understand yet he can form out figures close to his body. ''...I think I eat too much junk foods.''

The omega laughs, getting into the shower. Turning on, the sprinkles of cold water hitting his skin, he shudders in delight as he squirts the lavender scented shampoo onto his open palm. He carefully applies it to his damp [hair color] locks.

He didn't hear Goshiki's loud voice or his footsteps. The alpha might be practicing volleyball then, using the soap to gently scrub his body with care. He still focus on trying to remember the incident, also, have to be careful and knowing the blue haired alpha will go apeshit over the purple marks.

A good amount of washing his body, he yanks the towel off the hook. The splashes are loud as he moves his feet towards the soft rug. Tying it around his waist, he gazes at the skin, feeling his face steaming hot.

Shaking his head and mutters quietly. ''Shizu-kun will not notice this..'' His eyes trailing down to the said marks, the omega shakes his head and heads to slip on his appropriate clothes in hope the alpha will not suspect a thing or so he thought.

Displaying the hard covered books on top of the shelf and counting if everything is complete. He glances at the time, sighing, the room is quiet and lonely, only for the blue haired male occupies the room. Their teacher sends them early tasks to give at least three book reviews, he sighs in irritation. Recalling the older alpha mentioned to have two paragraph and six sentences, maybe he should be in their shoes then to realize how they struggled writing all the unnecessary details. 

He didn't want to get detention and called his parents just like weeks ago, he had to faced the bickering mother and father. Embarrassing him in front of the principal and his secretary, don't forget, the third year's parents were there to witnessed the scene. 

The alpha pulls out a chair and starts to jot down notes, pushing back his reading glasses as if it will slip off his nose bridge. Counting the seconds, he props his palm under his chin, he couldn't focus at all. Not a chance, his closest friend was recruited in the sports team and haven't visited their original club.