CHAPTER 7

What a lovely day to have a perfect tea time was all I was thinking, well it's not like I'm fond of tea anyways I'm a alcoholic woman, and there's no way I would deny it. It's just sometimes in our life we tend to want a break from everything. And liquor is the best sleeping pill for me.

It's drugs? It's better than drugs. The moment you get drunk is also one of the happiest moment in your life, you're doing anything you want without any hesitation; be ready for the consequences in the morning though.

"Are you going to Lady Corvina's, my lady?"Naerin asked as she entered my room.

I looked at her. "Who's that?"

"The invitation you've approved and replied that you'll come, my lady."Naerin replied in casual manner.

"Oh, I almost forgot."Tumawa ako. "Hindi kasi mahalaga." I added and shrugged.

Ngumiti naman sa'kin si Naerin saka ibinigay sa'kin ang invitation card, binasa ko ito habang nakahiga. I'm having a beauty rest, isn't it obvious? Essential ang beauty rest sa magagandang tao kagaya ko.

I sit up so I could read the letter invitation more carefully, obvious it's just another typical parties set by wealthy daughters in name of getting along with other nobles in high society, I have a lot, a piled invitation in my desk to be exact. Mas dumami pa 'yon nang matapos ang engagement ceremony namin ni Efrain.

Bumuntong hininga ako saka tumayo, I don't know what else will I do aside from sleeping and eating and of course exercise everything is just so boring, I wish I could just go back to Montova. I miss partying and of course mens. Beautiful mens are good for decorations in my perspective.

Naligo ako at pagtapos ay pumasok sa walk in closet ko, naghanap ako ng magandang isusuot as you can see I really haven't prepared anything for this occasion so kung ano lang ang meron 'yon lang 'muna' ang isusuot ko. Do I want to look simple? No. Do I want to look elegant? Obviously.

One shoulder royal violet velvet evening dress with slit, it has a slit even in the left shoulder part, with 4 section of foldings below the stomach, with a gold strings connecting the right and left silk in my left. Everything about this dress looks good in me, everything looks good to me so what's the point?

I paired it with Ansarié Jewelries collection the best brand when it comes to expensive jewelries, the Ansarié crystal sapphire royal blue rose flower necklace, it came along with Metal blue rose flower earrings, which I had put in my ears. I really don't like rings but I guess I'll go with this one a coecet blue rose flower ring.

I prefer red to be honest but I have no choice but to go with this color for now, remind me to check out another new dresses again, Naerin choose a navy blue heels for me.

After that Keva went towards me with a tray of new gloves plastered on it, I just slip in a silk gloves and then finished. Just a girl doing her girlie things, of course I had already slipped some needles in my dress, with a purse in my hand I left my room with three women' trailing behind me.

Selah was waiting for me in front of the carriage with the Palace's symbol on it, the wind breezes brushing my hair in a slight way, It is a good thing I went outside the air today looks fresh, maybe because technology is still not that much used here in Ensiger kingdom. The environment looks fresh.

"My lady," Selah said and offered me her hand, I gladly took it and went inside the carriage.

Like the old way Keva and Naerin is sitting at the next carriage behind me, while there are knights and my father's soldier in front, in all short of formation I'm in the middle one. I looked outside as our journey went on, it took me almost one hour to arrive at the destination place.