Blurry Night

ALICE.
The bartender handed Alice her 6th Tequila Sunrise with a concerned look.
"This is the last drink Alice. You'll die if you drink any further." Said Dina sipping her Martini.
Alice looked at her with a bored expression, "I can hold my alcohol pretty well my love." She slammed her fist on the table.
" I mean come on, on text!? I wouldn't mind if he had broken up with me in person but...the asshole did it on text," her face made a disgusting expression.
"Are you mad because he broke up with you or because he did it on text," Dina raised her eyebrow with a smirk.
"I don't care if he broke up with me, actually I should have been the one to break up with him! He fucking cheated on me and I caught him in the damn act, in my freaking bed! And he had the balls...actually he didn't have the balls to even break up with me in person!"
"Perhaps it's for the best. I didn't like how he treated you."
Alice pulled her face, "And how was that?"
"Second rate."
"Ugh I let this happen. I mean I get why he decided to cheat but he could have respected me and fuck a pretty girl, like how did he go that low?!"
"Perhaps he was dying from blue balls to the point where his judgment was controlled by something else." Dina shrugged.
"It's not my fault I'm asexual. If he can't make me feel...on then I'm not going to pretend..."
"You'll die a virgin at this point." Dina said in a bored tone.
"What's wrong with being a virgin?"
"Sweetie, you're 26 years old."
"So? It's not like I've never ever done it before."
"Sweetie when was the last time you got laid?"
"I'm not answering that."
"Freaking 5 years ago! And you did it once!"
"It's not a crime!"
"And you have this weird tendency to turn on guys then leave them just as is. Who does that!? "
"I blame it on impulse."
"Bullshit."
"Come on, it's kinda fun watching them look on then leaving without anything."
"I've said this before and I'll say it again, you're a psychopath. Half of your break ups are on you. For someone who has no sexual attraction you sure are sexual. "
Alice laughed, "I'm starting to see your point."
"You'll find your match one day."
"Pish, I bet no one in this world is capable of turning me on."
"Nothing is impossible my love."
"Ha! You said Max would be the one to break my asexual aspect."
"That was before I knew he was as ass."
"Admit it, you were wrong."
"You're mad because he broke up you." Dina concluded.
"Not at all."
"Admit it, you actually liked him. You actually genuinely like him and you're hurt."
"Ugh what am I going to do?" Alice ran her hand through her curls.
"Best way to forget about an ex is to get laid." Dina said plainly.
Alice looked up at her, "Are you against me or something?"
"Psst, OK Im sorry. It was a joke. Look his not worth crying over, how about no dating for some time and focus on something else, like work."
"I don't have a job Dina." Alice groaned.
"Exactly, find a job and focus on that."
"Not everyone is career driven like you Ms Amrin."
"Youre making it hard to console you," Dina complained.
"I'm not sad, just irritated and agitated. Ugh forget it."
"Whoever get you in their sheets will be my new master," Dina clamped her hand over her head.
"As if that's gonna happen."
"You know, I think it's that attitude of yours that influences you."
"Don't get me wrong Dina, I want to be sexually active but no one has stimulated me like that, no one has made me sexually attracted to them."
"Look on the right places."
"What are the right places!?"
"I can't help you with everything Alice. Just find a nice looking guy, hold a conversation and try Alice try to look at him physically not mentally. I mean come on, you're a freaking hot babe mixed with sexy, any guy would fall for you. "
"I'm not going to go for an idiot, and I'm light skinned " Alice said.
Dina growled light then stood up from her chair, "Don't use that on me honey it won't. Light skinned or not, you're hot and can pull a hot guy. Ugh I need the bathroom, I'll be right back." she walk in the direction of the bathroom.
Alice sipped her drink with her straw while the music flooded the background in the bar. Her sense were on their highest alert despite being half drunk. The hairs her arms stood straight. Someone was watching her. She turned and looked at her right side and saw a man seated next to her observing her. She didn't sence any hostility from him. He was quite good looking. Scratch that, this man is freaking  handsome and hot, Alice thought to herself.
His hair was styled in a neat side pull with a few curly strands bouncing over his chestnut fox eyes. He was dressed rather decently, a clean white shirt with the first top buttons let loose, a suit that looked like Brioni. Alice looked at him for a while then handed her hand to him.
"Alice." she said.
The man looked at her and lightly smirked before take her hand, "Kai," he said and lightly shook her hand. His voice was rather smooth and gentle and had a hidden hint of depth.
Alice tilted her head, "By the look on your face I'm assuming you heard the conversation?"
"A question or a statement?"
Alice tsked, "let's make it a question."
Kai leaned over the counter and looked at Alice for a minute, "Yes I heard your conversation."
Alice laughed, "Rather straight, I like that."
Kai shrugged. The conversation went on for a while, Alice unexpected enjoying this strangers company. Kai tilted his head a little, "Am I perhaps a nice looking guy you're holding a conversation?"
Alice laughed lightly, "Would you like to him?"
Kai smiled, "I wouldn't mind."
Alice looked at him for a minute. I would be fun seeing him in agony actual. Should take the bait?
Alice smirked, "Know a place?"