Shadow

4 MONTHS LATER

ALICE
Alice was woken up by a sudden crash in the living room. She grabbed the lamp sitting on the dresser and rashed to the next room ready to go for kill, which startled Dina. Her white night gown was covered in red which made Alice startled.
"Dina, you're bleeding! What happened?"
Dina blinked in confusion, "Oh, sorry it's just tomato sauce. I'm ok." she replied cheerfully.
"What was that noise then," Alice looked up at her before looking around her surroundings and screaming in fear. The rice cooker was smoking, the counter was full of plastic bags, vegetabless, and 3 knifes. Two plates sat on the left with what looked like a sunburned sunny side eggs. A pot filled with red paste sat on its side on the white tiles with a few splashs around the white kitchen cabinets. It was a bad as a crime scene. Alice looked up at Dina who innocently pouted.
"What are you doing," asked Alice.
Dina rolled her eyes, "Making breakfast. You're always the one cooking and I just wanted to do something for you so I...you know."
Alice busted into laughter, "Dude you don't have to this, because you're already letting me crash here for free but mostly because I don't want to see you're body on the floor lifeless of this attempt," Alice walked over the sause, "You're going to get yourself killed doing such," she laughed.
Dina laughed, " Ughh what AM I doing?? I don't even know how to freaking make an egg."
"My friend, the rich don't serve."
"Oh my gosh don't even start me," Dina snared at Alice while processing to clean up.
"I'll order something, I think the kitchen is traumatized because of you."
Dina laughed, " Shut up."

ALICE took the slice of garlic bread and smeared butter on it, "I'm going to move out soon."
"I told you, you don't have to. You can stay here as long as you need."
"I can't Dina, you know this. Besides I'm tired of hearing you and Finn moaning and breaking shit," she shivered.
Dina blushing, " how can you hear that, the walls are freaking thick."
Alice scoffed, "You'd think. I'm putting you in danger as it is. I've enough money to pay a deposit for an apartment in Cozmo."
"Cozmo? That's like another city from here!"
"The further the better. Besides I'll come by every once in a week."
Dina slammed her hand on the table, "You're insane! You can't go to another city all alone! What if Vasco finds you again?"
"It's better than him finding me here with you." Alice munched on her bread.
"Just look for an apartment here."
Alice chuckle amusingly, " Sweetheart Im broke. I can't afford anything here."
"I'll pay."
"Nope," Alice stood up from her chair and gathered her plate, dusting the bread crumbs and taking the coffee mug. "I'm not taking your money."
Dina sighed and ran her hand through her hair, "You still haven't told me what kind of work you're doing, you know." Dina squinted her eyes, " It's nothing illegal right? You're always coming home late. "
"You'll be late for work and I have to clean this messy house. Go bath and go to work."
"You've been avoiding that question, Alice!" Dina complained.
"It's 10:45."
Dina's eyes widened, "Shit!" she stood and ran to her room. "Could you clean up for me!" She shouted on her way.
"Yes your Majasty," Alice replied while bowing.
Alice looked around the kitchen and living room and winced.

KAI.