Chapter 10: Inari Made Me Realize

Remember! It's not only Naruto and Sasuke~! There's Gaara, Kiba, The Akatsuki, Reverse Harem - which it sorta will be anyway >///< - Kakashi~! Anyoneee. Even Akito-creep. Sasuke and Naruto are at a tie with 5 and Gaara at 1. By the way,

AURI IS KNOWN AS NAGI NOW.

Waaait.

What ever happened to that Zabuza guy?

...

Oh weeeell~

So currently, we were back at training in the trees, while Kakashi-sensei and Sakura were off doing some ninja protection thing.

Why do we even have to do this?!

"Pssst. Naruto. I have an idea." I whispered to him, dashing towards a tree along with him.

"What is it?" He grinned.

Turns out, we were headed for the same tree. Perfect!

I skidded out in front of him, to stop him from running up the tree, so that I could tell him my plan.

It didn't work out that way.

I ended up being slammed into the the tree, on my back, and hit my head.

"Oww~! Ow, ow, ow!" I whined, jumping up and down, holding my head.

"S-Sorry, Natsu-chan. You surprised me." Naruto stuttered, blushing.

And that's when I realized.

We were pressed together.

So hard, our noses were touching.

"Hey, hey. If I screamed right now, do you think you'd go deaf?" I asked, curiously. Man, I'm a bitch.

"Tch." Was the answer I got. Damn, Naruto sounds as angsty as... Oh.

It's Sasuke, randomly showing up being the snake he is.

Ignoring him I backed up from Naruto.

"Okay! So the plan is, that you throw me into this tree!" I pointed to the tree we smashed into. "And then when Kakashi-sensei and Sakura get back, it'll look like I made it! Yeah? Yeah!" I cheered.

"That's a good idea! Can you do that for me, too?" Naruto asked, excited.

"You idiots. Don't you want to get stronger? Pathetic. You aren't worth my time. How are you both supposed to toss each other, anyway?" He sighed, shaking his head at us.

Naruto looked at the ground, ashamed. I just sighed and scratched the back of my neck.

Sasuke's such a pain.

"I will be Hokage! This tree is nothing! I can do this!" Naruto shouted, suddenly reviving and thriving with power.

My spirit was lifted by this, too.

"Yeah! Screw Sasuke!" I cheered, fist bumping him.

Time to practice for real!

When Sakura and Kakashi-sensei got back later that day, I had finally done it.

Nagi came to check on us just a little before they returned, and reminded me of how I infused chakra into my fist, and that it wasn't that different.

So bam! They got back just in time to see me in action!

I was very proud of myself.

And also a little disappointed in myself for not thinking of that sooner.