Carnival Fun.

America noticed that it was fair time and looked over to his besty. "Yo, wanna go to the fair?" Soviet who was sitting on the couch looked over. "Fair, where?" America looked at the newspaper to check where it was again. "Ah.. um.. that's a bit far away.. but it is one of the biggest we have.." Soviet chuckled. "Is it in a different state?" America sighed. "It's the Ohio State Fair. It's one of the biggest State Fairs.. I think it may actually be the biggest one but I don't tend to care much about fairs." 

"Oh why's that?" Soviet asked. "Loud, bright, lots of people, flashing lights, constantly getting swamped because you're a flag, do you want me to keep going?" Soviet chuckled and simply responded. "Earplugs, sunglasses, ME, daytime, and paint. Anything else?" America started laughing as Soviet intently tried to find solutions to the issues. "Food is expensive." Soviet shrugged. "Snacks." America rolled his eyes. "You can't bring outside food or drinks in." Soviet grumbled. "That's bullshit. They're not going to keep us out because of animal crackers, saltine crackers, and water." America chuckled and shrugged. 

"Shad?" America said and Soviet just held the umbrella up. America sighed and giggled. "You really wanna go don't you?" Soviet smiled. "Did you just now notice?" America laughed and shook his head and started packing the stuff. The two happily painted themselves as they were in America's private plain and the two were a giggly mess. They got into the line and waited and when they got to the tent the Ohio State Cop looked up and his jaw dropped. "Holy!" He said looking at Soviet.

Soviet giggled right 7 foot 3 guy. "Yes I'm tall I understand." The other States were now gathered around Soviet and was looking and messing with his wrists. "Would the handcuffs even fit around your wrists!?" Soviet laughed a hearty deep laugh. "Nope! They won't fit, but you can currently try!" Soviet held his arms out and the States tried to cuff him and indeed they didn't fit and they lost their minds. After a bit they were let in and the States had their fun telling the others over their walky-talkys. 

They had fun walking around checking out the flea market in one part, food in another, rides, buildings, and the rigged games. Soviet released that America was eyeballing one of the stuffed animals, a big brown bear! Soviet giggled and walked over to the dude. "How much to play and how do I get the big brown bear?" The dude whipped around to the thick accent and then looked up to the giant 7'3 Russian dude. "I..i…i..its.." America started giggling.

"Oh my god Alex you scared the poor man! What do you say!?" America the 5 '8 dude said as he wiggled his finger and Soviet bowed a bit. "I apologize for making you afraid." The dude nodded and then told Soviet all he had to do was pop the balloons with a dart. Then he handed Soviet four darts Soviet looked at the darts handed to him. They were much lighter than normal throwing darts and their tip was far more blunt. Weight means sure it will fly longer, but the tip will mean you need a bit more force, but again the weight means it will have less punisher power, and even more part of the side was shaved down meaning it would curve.

Soviet laughed and smiled. This dude had no idea he was about to win that bear with ease. He took an odd stand and threw against the shaved side to make it fly more straight and with speed and force. And four pops later America had the stuffy bear known as Alex in his left hand and chocolate ice cream in his right.