First Day

America helped move Soviet in the next day setting him up in his own room and showing him around. Soviet set up his little bear cave and America showed him his room. "So this is my room..um..you're allowed in but please don't touch the nest without my permission." America said and Soviet nodded in understanding as he did raise a bird. "Kazakhstan was a bird and also one of my kids, so remember I know bird rules. Don't touch the center of their back, don't touch their nest as they're overly protective, its a safespace for them, it takes forever for all of you to make, and whatever you do, don't use normal shampoo, conditioner, or hair brushes on their wings." 

America nodded and said; "Yep and since I know how you raised your kids, I don't really need to parent you on how to take care of a kid." Soviet nodded. "I do have some questions though.. how do I uh..make you an adult again?" America nodded and sighed. "Right um..normally just kinda mentioning my work and stuff. Just kinda adult things." Soviet nodded and hummed. "Do you remember what happens when you're.. little?" America looked pale; he didn't want to answer that question truthfully. "If you don't remember. I can record everything so you know I don't do anything bad to you." America's eyes widened. "Wait you'd really do that for me?!" 

Soviet giggled and gently took one of America’s hands. "Of course I would. Your comfort matters to me." America hugged Soviet, wrapping his wings around him as well. Soviet smiled and was very happy he could do some good in the world even if it's just for a single person. "Anyway, I still have a few more questions." America nodded and backed up; still standing in his bedroom doorway. "Sure, what are they then?" Soviet stretched. "Do you have any unique triggers in your little form?" America shook his head. "Nope same things as always." Soviet nodded. "Any new allergies?" America shook his head no. "I don't have allergies Soviet." Soviet grinned then his grin became a neutral face again. "How do you become little?"

America hummed. "There’s a few ways, but the only way I can do it is if I'm comfortable." Soviet nodded. "Alright.. um.. hold on." Soviet bounced his head a bit as he thought, trying to remember the question he forgot. "Do you..Oh what age are you little?" America thought. "Normally 8 to 10 years of age." Soviet sighed. "So, potty trained." This caused America to burst out laughing, and Soviet started laughing as well. "REALLY SOVIET!?" America said, still laughing. "Wha!? I've already cleaned 15 kids' asses. I think I deserve retirement from that!" Soviet said, chuckling, America nodded. "Yes, I'm potty trained!" America finally took a breath, and laid his head on Soviet's shoulder.

"Oh my god that was fucking funny what the fuck man." Soviet grinned widely as he heard America say that. "Good." After that the two dicked around all day and America watched Soviet explore and get lost in the house.