Incorrect Quotes Ship Kids Version 5

(Includes: Paperjam, Gradient, and Spilled Ink [Errorink]; Goth, Raven, and Shino [Afterdeath]; Sprinkle, and Fury [DustBerry]; Incubux, Moonlight, Nyxss, and Noah [Crossmare]; Default, and Hazel [Kreme]; Dante, and Morgue [Scifell], Swifty, Snazzy, and Siren [Ganzsy]; Desire, Poppy, and Lurro [Horrorlust]; Lavender, and Spunk [Freshic]; Fika [Sugarmelon]; Palette, Blueprint, and Starway [Other])

(Ships included: Gradient x Dante; Sprinkle x Desire; Raven x Blueprint; Goth x Palette; Paperjam x Swifty; Fury x Starway x Morgue; Moonlight x Snazzy; Lurro x Noah; Default x Fika)

~

Paperjam: I'm hot, I’m tall, I'm bi, and I'm on my theatre kid arc.

~

Spilled Ink: Did you just call me a shrimp, you asshole?! I'm still growing, dammit!

~

Teacher: Default was in a fight.

Dream: Oh no, that’s terrible!

Killer: Did she win?

~

Sprinkle: It's not like I try to blow things up, exactly. It just sort of happens. You've got to admit though, fire is fascinating.

~

Paperjam: Spilled is not a morning person. Or a night person. There’s really only about seven minutes a day you are fun to be around.

Spilled Ink: The best part is you never know when they’re coming.

~

Poppy: Spilled gave me a get better soon card.

Hazel: That's sweet!

Poppy: I wasn't sick, they just think I can do better

~

Default: My future partner must be brave, strong, intelligent, successful and organized.

Fika: *steps on a caterpillar and proceeds to drop to their knees and sob while apologizing profusely*

Default: That one. I want that one.

~

Cross: Did you buy eggs like I asked?

Nyxss: Even better!

Cross: What did you-

Nyxss: *holding up a chicken* Her name is Fluffy.

~

Dante: Well you see, the explanation is perfectly simple and scientific. It is because shut up. Shut up is why.

~

Moonlight: Bottling up negative emotions is bad for your health, so you shouldn't do it.

Incubux: I know, that's why I bottle up all my emotions, both positive and negative, so it cancels out.

Moonlight: Th-that's not how that works-

~

Noah: Who the fuck added me to a fucking group chat?

Moonlight: >:O language

Nyxss: Yeah watch your fucking language

Moonlight: Okay, who taught Nyxss the fuck word?!

Incubux: 'The fuck word'.

Hazel: Are you stupid? You guys use the f word all the time

Nyxss: Oh my god she censored it