Season 1 Episode 1

Saiki's POV

It was the first day of 11th grade at PK Academy and everyone was standing in the auditorium. I was starting to get annoyed because of everyones thoughts running through my head. Nendou randomly came up behind me putting his hand over my eyes saying guess who, I decided to avoid him. A few people away was this girl named Shizuka Sugomaji. She was entirely average in everything she did, including her thoughts and I liked that about her.

I felt a strange presence from this girl named Rinjii Sugomaji who was glaring at me nearby, before she randomly took a photo of Nendou and Takahashi sharing their first kiss. The photo, preferably for blackmail purposes and she was high-key cheering them on. A teacher asked her to go to the nurses office with them but she convinced her new friend to go instead.

Though I thought that was interesting, it wasn't as interesting as what happened right after. Not that far away from where that occurred, two pastel emos- Shun Kaidou and Pifica Fushigi- were standing not that far from each other. They saw each other from the corner of their eyes and started mentaly singing the same barbie song at each other, without the other knowing and it was the same lines too.

POV Their brains

~I'm just like you~

~You're just like me~

~We take responsibility~

~We carry through~

~Do what we need to do~

~Yes I am an emo too~

Rinjii's POV

I had just gotten detention for getting carried away with the chatting between me and my new friend, it wasn't fair we were "Quietly chatting." I was really upset... Then I attempted to hug my sister Shizuka and I tried to put my arm around her, she pushed me, and I screeched. SHE BETRAYED ME AND I KNOW THAT SHE'LL NEVER FEEL SORRY. So anyways we were walking through the hallway and I FELT a magical force behind me. After Shizuka turned the corner, I spun around and I gripped the presences' wrist as if to break them.

"Ouch," this dude accidentally yelped, becoming visible.

The presence was none other than my new friend Kusou Saiki. "I CAN LITERALLY FEEL YOUR OBSESSION WITH MY SISTER!" He looked surprised as if I wasn't supposed to have this knowledge. The look on his face said: CODE RED!

Saiki's POV

The last thing I wanted was for someone to know about my powers or my FEELings.

"How did you know I was right here?" I asked her through what she could FEEL was telepathy.

"I could FEEL it, that's my pOwEr." Rinjii said, like a proud ENFP, foretold the main author.

"I can erase your memory." Saiki deadpanned.

"Bet!" Rinjii exclaimed.

CODE RED! She knows! Must erase the evidence. After using my banana tool, homegurl took one look at me and was like "Biatch I know you are physic and tried to erase my mind dumby."

"This is not something we should be talking about in the hallway, yare yare."

"Yaren't yaren't." Rinjii mocked.

I walked away kinda irritated and in the distance Rinjii's thoughts screamed "And he waddled away, waddle waddle." Her powers were real and so I guess I'll have to deal with someone knowing, I don't know her that well, but momentarily she seems trustworthy.

Meanwhile, across the hall I heard a bunch of gossip, first that Nendou and Takahasi have detention because Takahashi didn't have a fever. Secondly, there's a rumor about a snake on the loose.