After the Battle and Flashbacks

Carol was getting all her stains, bruises, and scratches off after the dubbed 'Battle of Earth' a couple of days ago. Every hero had gone their own separate ways after Thanos was defeated. Tony and Nat's funeral would be held in the next couple of days, so she was renting a hotel room for the time being.

She had met the Avengers back after Thanos' decimation, and only one stood out to her. Thor Odinson. She had seen him and he had seen her, but never said anything for 23 days straight. He kept to himself, Banner told her and she had wanted to soothe him, but he kept reassuring them that he was fine when he clearly wasn't.

Now, seeing him on the battlefield, he sure has changed and not in a good way. Once he told her that he liked her and she smiled in response and remembered herself feeling warm around him. She still feels that way whenever she thinks of him. 

(flashback)

Her heart beated faster when she approached him the day after the battle and noticed him being shy around her presence. She had snorted and kissed him on the cheek which made him stop in the middle of a sentence he had been saying.

Thor had a big smile on his face when she departed and she knew he wanted more than that, so she pressed her lips on his as they made out and had victory sex. The next morning, she told him that she loved him. He had claimed that he liked her and in a 'more than friends' way, which made Carol's heart flattered as she kissed him again.

(flashback ends)

Once Carol had gotten herself clean. She walked out of the room and exited the hotel. She activated her suit and took off into space. She was nearly out of the atmosphere when she saw the Guardians' ship and saw the ramp open and she stepped inside where she was greeted by her partner.

"You ready?"